The online rollout of Corey Feldman’s TRUTHBOMB documentary (my) TRUTH: The Rape of 2 Coreys went about as smoothly as you’d expect. Corey’s been selling $20 tickets for weeks, promising exclusive access to watch a “live one-time worldwide event screening” which was supposed to happen last night. However, according to Corey, hackers and the nefarious entity he calls “the wolf pack“, were hard at work trying to prevent (his) TRUTH from getting out. It looks like nobody who paid money to see this was actually able to access the stream. However, according to Entertainment Weekly, the film was also shown “to a group of friends and members of the media” at a screening in Los Angeles, so we do know what was revealed. Which is not much that hasn’t already been out there for years.
Corey Feldman claims that he has been the victim of a threatening act of intimidation. Corey, who plans on naming the names of his and Corey Haim’s childhood abusers in his documentary My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys, called the police after someone left a 2020 calendar on his doorstep in what he claims to be a deadly message. It seems the Wolf Pack has struck again.
At long last, Corey Feldman was able to drum up enough money to complete his documentary about the Hollywood pedophilia ring, in which he promised he would finally name names as he’s been teasing since 2011. There’s a trailer now and everything. According to Meaww (girl, I don’t know either), (my) TRUTH: The Rape of 2 Coreys (girl, I don’t know either) is scheduled to be released online on March 3, but it will stream only once so “interested viewers across the world will have to watch it at the same time.” The film will be available to stream, for $20, on Corey’s new website WWW.MYTRUTHDOC.COM (Cory’s capitalization, not mine) which isn’t up quite yet but, per his Instagram, he expects “THIS SITE 2 B FULLY FUNCTIONAL SOMETIME AFTER VDAY!”
Charlie Sheen Has Settled His Lawsuit Against The National Enquirer Over Their Corey Haim Allegations
Back in November, actor/director Dominick Brascia publicly accused Charlie Sheen of raping Corey Haim on the set of the ’80s film Lucas. Charlie fully denied the allegations and and sued the National Enquirer, who published Dominick’s story, for defamation. TMZ says that Charlie and the National Enquirer have settled the lawsuit.
Corey Feldman might have been picking out his nicest fedora to wear in the event he was called as a character witness in court, but it sounds like it’s not ever going to get to that point. Charlie’s lawyers have requested the lawsuit be dismissed with prejudice, which means the lawsuit can’t be filed in the future. TMZ notes that’s usually a sign both parties have struck a deal they’re happy with. I figured that this meant that Mr. National Enquirer (basically a trash bag with googly eyes) shot their best pal Trump a text that said, “Little tight on cash – you mind loaning us some hush money for something?“. But according to sources that spoke with TMZ, there was no money involved in Charlie’s settlement and both sides are “fully satisfied” with the terms of their agreement.
Charlie Sheen hasn’t said anything about dropping his lawsuit, and you know what? I’m okay with that. This situation has been a mess from minute one, and I really don’t need it to turn even more awful by reading Charlie’s fried-brain rantings about how he won against the Enquirer. Even if he’s innocent like he maintains he is, maybe it’s time he just slowly backed away as far as possible from the legacy of Lucas. In fact, if someone could just re-cut Lucas into scenes featuring only Corey Haim and Winona Ryder, that would be much appreciated.
1986’s “nerdy kid triumphs” classic Lucas was forever ruined for us when The National Enquirer ran a story last month claiming 19-year-old cast member Charlie Sheen raped 13-year-old Corey Haim during filming. Multiversal super-wreck Charlie wasn’t chuffed by this accusation, and TMZ reports that he’s suing the Enquirer. You can imagine the future witticisms (written in straight-up tiger blood) we’ll be gifted with from THAT particular court transcript. Continue reading
Lifetime released the first trailer for their latest low-budget mess of a Corey Haim/Corey Feldman biopic, A Tale of Two Coreys. It has all the hallmarks of a good Lifetime movie: drama, capital-A acting, a cavalcade of terrible hair. Plus the mood is set to the 80s synth of “Sunglasses at Night” by Corey Hart. If you hadn’t already guessed, the mood set is a dark one.