The online rollout of Corey Feldman’s TRUTHBOMB documentary (my) TRUTH: The Rape of 2 Coreys went about as smoothly as you’d expect. Corey’s been selling $20 tickets for weeks, promising exclusive access to watch a “live one-time worldwide event screening” which was supposed to happen last night. However, according to Corey, hackers and the nefarious entity he calls “the wolf pack“, were hard at work trying to prevent (his) TRUTH from getting out. It looks like nobody who paid money to see this was actually able to access the stream. However, according to Entertainment Weekly, the film was also shown “to a group of friends and members of the media” at a screening in Los Angeles, so we do know what was revealed. Which is not much that hasn’t already been out there for years.
The only new name to fall from Corey’s lips is Charlie Sheen, who he names as Corey Haim’s abuser during the filming of Lucas in 1986. Something he already implied in his 2013 memoir Coreyography. Celebrity guests at Corey’s screening/3-ring circus included Rosanna Arquette, Dave Navarro, Chris Kattan, Ron Jeremy, and Jamie Kennedy. According to EW:
In his new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which debuted on Monday night at a screening in Los Angeles, Feldman listed the men who he says sexually assaulted him and his friend Corey Haim when they were child stars. Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen raped him while making the 1986 Steven Spielberg film Lucas.
In the doc, Feldman first named three men he had previously accused of sexual abuse himself: Jon Grissom, an actor who had small roles in License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream costarring Feldman and Haim, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He also said Dominick Brascia, a former actor and one-time friend of both Coreys who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.
Corey already all but named Jon Grissom and Alphy Hoffman in his book, and actually named Jon on Dr. Oz in 2017. And he pretty much named Alphy on an appearance on Megyn Kelly Today. Here’s what Marty Weiss had to say about being named.
So, who wants to be the first from the theater to tell me I was named? If you scroll through my tweets over the past week, you will find out that I called it before you. Corey Feldman just wants to steal the credit for naming me away from someone else. Nothing new.
— Marty Weiss 🏳️🌈 (@mwmtalent) March 10, 2020
I’m being asked to give a public comment. Before I do so, I need to ensure the safety of my loved ones. My DMs are open to anyone. Also, please refrain from attacking other people with my name. You’ve got the one you want right here.
— Marty Weiss 🏳️🌈 (@mwmtalent) March 10, 2020
As for Corey naming Charlie and Haim’s abuser, it’s hardly a revelation. Rumors that Charlie sexually abused Haim during the filming of Lucas have been rampant for years. In 2017, Dominick Brascia (also named by Corey in the doc), told The National Enquirer that Haim (then 13) and Charlie (then 19) had a sexual relationship. Charlie denied the allegations and sued The Enquirer and Dominick for libel. Then Haim’s mom, Judy Haim, accused Dominick of abusing Haim. The suit was eventually dismissed when Charlie’s lawyer “reported to the court that the parties were engaged in informal settlement talks.” Here’s what Corey had to say about Charlie in the doc (warning, it’s graphic).
“This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn’t like ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail,” a crying Feldman said in the documentary about Haim, who died from pneumonia in 2010. “He told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'”
Several other talking heads in the documentary also claimed either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or they had heard word of it from others years later.
I’m sure that if Charlie still has some loose change saved from his Two And A Half Men years, Corey can probably expect a lawsuit. Or maybe not. Litigating an allegation that is most likely un-prosecutable might just lead to even more skeletons tumbling out of his closet. I’m sure Charlie would rather not have his ex-wife Denise Richards be deposed in the matter. But all those poor souls who paid to watch the movie online are probably just going to have to eat the $20 and call it a day.
— Dementors_Kiss (@Dementors_kissX) March 10, 2020
I GIV U MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE THAT EVERYONE WILL GET 2 C THE FILM! EVEN IF I HAVTA BUTN DVDS & SEND THEM 2 EACH OF U! NOTHING WILL KEEP #MYTRUTHDOC FROM COMING OUT! THIS IS INSANE! PLEASE PRAY 4 US!
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) March 10, 2020
I imagine there’s a particularly cringy level of hell down there where, of all the characters in this sad and disgusting drama, Megyn Kelly and Dr. Oz are the ones you hope get assigned to jab you with hot pokers for the rest of eternity.