September 18, 2012 / Posted by:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

The first part of Clint Eastwood’s interview with Extra’s Jerry Penacoli is nothing but Jeff drooling all over Clint, licking up that drool and then drooling all over him again. I kept waiting to see a large wave of barf splash into Clint and Jerry’s faces, because the crew couldn’t take the grossness anymore. Seriously, Jerry should’ve just pulled down Clint’s nappy and giving him a handy right there. It would’ve been less obvious.

But anyway, if you skip to the 1:48 mark, Jerry finally stops worshiping at Clint’s feet and asks him about the amazing invisible chair act at the Republican National Convention. Clint said that Mitt Romney’s people asked him to speak and so he did. And this priceless jewel also fell out of Clint’s mouth:

“If someone’s dumb enough to ask you to go to a political convention and say something, they’re going to have to take what they can get.”

That might look like he just slapped the sparkle out of Mitt Romney’s teeth, but Clint then goes on to say that the country is messy, messy right now and he hopes Mitt can turn things and around and blah blah blah blah boringpoliticsstuff blah blah blah blah… Clint then says that one time when he spoke at a friend’s funeral, he talked to “mythical” people sitting on an empty stool.

So talking to people made of air sitting on a stool is Clint’s thing! And talking to people made of air is Amanda Bynes’ thing too. I always knew that Amanda Bynes was Clint Eastwood’s spirit animal and vice versa.

34 responses to “Clint Eastwood On His Invisible Obama Act At The RNC: “If Somebody’s Dumb Enough To Ask Me To Go….””

1. WithinReason... says:

OMG that interviewer was quivering in front of Clint… That dumb Amanda trick should give Clint a call, to HOOK HER UP with a part, Pepaw is Dirty Harry! hahaah

“and blah blah blah blah boringpoliticsstuff blah blah blah blah…” – lol MK!

•-•-•-•-•-•
    “CAUTION: Delusion ahead.” MK
    ░░░░♬♣☺♪◘☼♥♫•ღ♩♦≈❀♠♡░░░░

2. Clio says:

So now he’s walking it back? Okay. Won’t see his atrocious-looking new film.

3. Deb says:

I’ll always love Clint as an actor and director.
    But I could only take 39 seconds of the drooling MK refered to. Jerry Penacaoli was on local Philadelphia news for years. I recall there being a rumor about a relationship between him and a gerbil. I believe it.

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

4. Deb says:

Clint was the Mayor of Carmel, California for years, no?

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

5. little_rascal says:

Uh oh, political post?
    *runs away*

6. estee logger says:

Well, I hope Clint shines up his dancing shoes because he should be having a good time at the inaugural ball toasting President Romney.

The only possible way Obama could get re-elected and to carry the state of Ohio is to deny the military their vote (which he is doing) and to commit voter fraud; which I have no doubt his operatives are also doing.

Being a community organizer does have its benefits when you are working for evil.

7. Joeb says:

Eastwood was the best part of Conventionthon. He’s the only person who talked about the dumbass foreign wars and all the homeless everywhere now. And Romney’s washed up now anyhow; better to know now than later.

8. estee logger says:

Submitted by Poopele on Tue, 09/18/2012 – 5:21pm.
    If Barack Obama attended his security breifings instead of the State Department talking to an empty chair, we would have one live libyan ambassador instead of this giant cluster fuck.

Affirmative action just is a bad idea.

************************************************

All presidents before the current fuck-up attend their daily security/intelligence briefings, GW Bush, hardly ever missed a single one. Obama’s rate of attendance is now down to 38% of the time. That is disgraceful and dangerous; especially when you have the Middle East on the brink of all-out-war and Iran extremely close to having their own nuclear weapons. He was “too busy” fundraising and appearing on Letterman to meet with Israeli PM, Benjamin Netanyahu.

He should be driven out of office for being more concerned about re-election the the safety of our country.

9. estee logger says:

Submitted by Joeb on Tue, 09/18/2012 – 6:28pm.

And Romney’s washed up now anyhow; better to know now than later.

**********************************************

They said that about Reagan in September 1980 running against Carter too and it ended up a landslide.

Look at who is conducting the polls. Gallup has already felt the wrath of the Obama people when they dared publish “positive” numbers for Romney.

Like I said, the only way Obama can pull this off is by massive voter fraud.

10. Dawn Davenport says:

Since I hate arguing politics, I’d just like to note that Jerry Penicoli was the original celebrity “felcher” (gerbil in rectum) back in the 1980s, before Richard Gere.

—————
    “Davenport. Dawn Davenport. I’m a thief and a shitkicker and I’d like to be famous.”

11. Supertramp says:

Sounds like Clint is making a retraction of his endorsement of Twitt Romney

He made my day.

12. CashewTime says:

Lol. And if somebody asks Romney to speak at all they pretty much get the same shit. He didn’t hurt the GOP nearly as much as the party has done to itself, especially since yesterday.

13. P.T.Bull says:

I read a lot about what goes on in politics these days, and from what I can see, Clint’s little speech was been the only interesting thing to come out of both national conventions combined.

Obama and Romney will tell the usual democrat/republican lies, and folks will think either one or the other will be their salvation depending on which manufactured vision of politics they have been sold.

As a libertarian, I see romney as about 10% better than obama, but on issues of personal freedom, government spending, and permawar, there is not enough difference between them to get too invested in one outcome or the other.

I do expect the economy to get pretty ugly next term, so whichever president gets the job will preside over the crashing down of decades of republican/democrat bad economic policy–and thereby get all the blame.

14. Nanners says:

“he talked to “mythical” people sitting on an empty stool.”

Sounds like dementia to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What the fuck dude? And being European is NOT an excuse. – IHateCharityChic 05/10/2012

15. Esteem says:

Submitted by Deb on Tue, 09/18/2012 – 6:03pm.

I believe it was Carmel-by-the-Sea Deb. It’s a small hamlet right on the ocean by Monterey, Pebble Beach, Carmel and Carmel Valley. He lives(d) in Carmel Valley and owned an inn named Boar’s Breath there and was the mayor for a couple of years. I lived there (Monterey) for a bit during that time.

16. Irma says:

Honestly, this is exactly what I suspected happened with the convention speech. The Republican convention organizers were desperate for conservative star power, and picked someone who has been vocal in his political differences with Romney (Eastwood is a libertarian and supported Herman Cain. Honestly, what could he really have said about Romney?). Clint didn’t give a shit, took the speaking fee, and gave them a half-assed speech. The end.

17. SANS FARDS says:

I wish this election were over already. Both parties suck. I live in D.C., which voted 94% for Obama or something ridiculous in 2008, so my vote doesn’t count anyway….heh

_______________________________________________

WALKING DEAD Season 3 premiere: October 14, 2012

18. Zorba-the-Geek says:

I hate these Obama discussions because someone always has to go there with the racism. How come when there is a non-white person in the White House some white guys gotta squawk about affirmative action. Fuck it. I’m not a huge fan of either Obama or Romney but I’m not gonna throw racist jabs at either candidate. People stoop so low, so quickly.

That said, I didn’t think Clint’s speech was all that bad. He just wasn’t inspired and clearly didn’t give a fuck. Any jabs about senility are a low blow. But I do think he’s gotten to that point in his life where he’s like, fuckit, my wife’s a gold digger and the world has gone to hell, well lemme make this half-assed speech if they ask my nicely enough. He probably hated Romney a little less than he hates Obama, so decided to throw them a bone. But it was so lame it backfired on the Republicans. Overall just shows how uninspiring and hopeless this election is gonna be.

19. Gingah says:

**Hog’s Breath Inn, not Boar’s Breath.**

Gotta hand it to that old rooster, Clint. Bitch does not give 2 fucks about what anyone thinks of him. Too bad he’s so damn old, he would get my vote.

As for Obama, he’s not getting my vote again. Neither is that hack Romney.

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson will get my vote. Even though Stephen Rollins gives off whiffs of Mama June..I had to pass.

20. Anonymouse73 says:

“I truly do hope and yes pray I am wrong and the economy will get better and more jobs will come and our national security will be safer when he does have that 2nd term.”

The economy will get better…the economy *is* getting better. We’re not adding jobs as quickly as people would like (and I completely understand the fears coming from that!), but we are no longer shedding jobs like we were when W. left office (i.e. – 700k a *month*). Unemployment usually averages around 5%…at 8% and holding fairly steady, we’re not doing all that bad. It just takes time and a Congress willing to compromise and work together. I have no doubt that the Affordable Healthcare Act will create many jobs…it created my new job and the dept. is growing by leaps and bounds to the point where we are running out of room and building a new addition (construction worker jobs, too!).
    I don’t know enough about national security to really comment on that. But we are on the same page hope-wise. Sorry if I’ve ever been short with you on here…I just got riled up due to those who you mention.

21. P.T.Bull says:

Great, I bet that smells way better… 😉

***
    Submitted by Gingah on Tue, 09/18/2012 – 10:36pm.
    **Hog’s Breath Inn, not Boar’s Breath.**

22. Gingah says:

lol..maybe a little more fruity, not as pungent.
    **********

Submitted by P.T.Bull on Tue, 09/18/2012 – 11:20pm.
    Great, I bet that smells way better… 😉

***
    Submitted by Gingah on Tue, 09/18/2012 – 10:36pm.
    **Hog’s Breath Inn, not Boar’s Breath.**

23. harperharper says:

Jeff Spicoli is doing interviews?