The Ring!

November 16, 2010 / Posted by:

Standing in the middle of one of the nicer waiting halls at an Old Spaghetti Factory, Prince William and Kate Middleton presented their asses to the media as an engaged couple. Almost Princess Kate proudly showed off her sapphire and diamond engagement ring, which was the ring Prince Charles gave to Princess Diana. It’s also an exact replica of the ring my Prince Hot Ginge cardboard cutout gave to me the other night. Imagine that!

This is what Prince William had to say about why he proposed to Kate using his mother’s ring:

“It is very special to me. It was my way to make sure my mother did not miss out on today and the excitement that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.”

And then Almost Princess Kate added, “Well I say, bow down and kiss the ring ohn your new queen’s hand, you peasant bitches! Or it’s orf to the gallows you goh!

216 responses to “The Ring!”

1. EastEndGirl says:

Jacko! Hows it hanging?

M.E., you would think the monarchy could spring for a new one instead of the one that has ten zillion lovers crusty jizz on it.

2. Megan_ says:

aww i think thats sweet.. and the ring is so purdy

3. Spoiled says:

“…It was my way to make sure my mother did not miss out on today and the excitement that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together…”

I’m torn between finding this creepy, sad, and sweet. I just hope that ring doesn’t carry any bad mojo with it…

4. NovaNightly says:

I think the fact that she looks like she’s actually in her late 30’s…goes perfectly with Prince Williams late 30’s hairline. HA. ­čśë

The ring is really purty though.

^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

5. toni says:

Submitted by OurMissC on Tue, 11/16/2010 – 2:38pm.
    Submitted by M.E. on Tue, 11/16/2010 – 2:35pm.
    I think it’s creepy he gave her his mother’s ring.

ITA, especially considering how things turned out. Damn thing might be jinxed.

exactly my thoughts, it was a horrible marriage.

6. M.E. says:

EEG _ WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That and I’d think (if Diana were my mother) I’d want to hold on to something like that of hers. Not give it to a chick I was marrying, who, if they divorce, takes off with it.

7. Dog says:

I don’t care how historic that ring is. It’s frigging ghoulish. If he wants Diana to be a part of it then prop up a pic of her at the wedding! *shudders*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HOW DAAAAARRRRRREEEE YOU?! Look at my avvie! LOOK AT IT!
    Oprah was born to pontificate (and bloviate as well). Her superpowers are located in her hair thankyouverymuch – by But.Seriously.Folks

8. Athina says:

I’m glad I’m not alone in feeling that it’s creepy that he gave her Diana’s ring. Charles’ and Diana’s relationship was miserable, and she died a tragic, untimely death. The ring is jinxed.

9. M.E. says:

I think it’s safe to bet the ring is loaded with bad juju.

10. Provolone says:

Submitted by EastEndGirl on Tue, 11/16/2010 – 2:39pm.
    Jacko! Hows it hanging?

Good point.

I wouldn’t give my fiance a ring my mom was wearing while giving handjobs to her equestrian coaches with.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
    OH SHIT ITS DARREN SHAWPUH, ONE OF THE MOST HARDEST´╗┐ HITTING SAFTYS IN DA LEAGEEEEE!

11. daillestbabyd says:

lol @ the georeg washington comment.

i think it’s sweet he gave her the ring…will harry give camilla’s ring?? *Dies of laughter*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don’t need SEX life FUCKS me whenever it can!

12. DirtyWhoreMouth says:

Is that ring in a different setting?

I think it’s sweet he wants his mom to be a part of it. Could you imagine getting hitched without a parent there.

____________________________________________

This is why we can’t have nice things!

*swoon* at DWM… such a BITCH! by Jack-n-the-Hat 04/27/2010

13. jack-n-the-hat says:

IMHO – no one is worthy to wear anything of Princess Di… especially her wedding ring. Yes, his reasoning for her wearing it is somewhat sweet, but I still disagree with it.

EEG – short, shriveled and to the left.
    _____________________________________________
    “poor jacko, trying to struggle thru this world with one eye and the womenz just keep fucking his shit UP!” snowpiece 11/25/09

“Your appalling choice in women is well-known to us dlisters.” Momus

14. AttentionWhore says:

Her: nice body, busted face, fivehead.
    Him: Yikes! what happened? He used to be so hot ­čÖü

15. sugar free says:

not that there should be any comparisons (but of course there will be), but she’s kinda a plain jane and unremarkable compared to Di.

16. EastEndGirl says:

You know I prefer the shrivel to the right asshat! xo

17. jack-n-the-hat says:

she needs to let the girls out for a peek… just a quick one.
    _____________________________________________

“Your appalling choice in women is well-known to us dlisters.” Momus

18. guest says:

creepy spookiness.

19. ISprainedMyUvula says:

Sorry, but that’s one ring that had no business being recycled.

**************************************

Although there’s pain in my chest, I still wish you the best with a “fuck you”. – Cee-lo Green

20. FilthyBitch says:

Submitted by jack-n-the-hat on Tue, 11/16/2010 – 2:43pm.

————————————–

It was her engagement ring, not her wedding ring, at least according to other sites. MK didn’t really specify that here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Fuck tomatoes!” – MK 8/11/10

21. letinstar says:

princess bride to be hands look as though they could benefit from a paraffin wax treatment…those hands look as though they’ve done hard labor…
    _____________________________________________
    Just wait til your ball sack is jangling around your knees like santa’s bells and your brows are meeting your eyelids -stolen from: Urfugginjokin on Holy Moly on 10/13/10

22. Dirk Diggler says:

Let’s hope Will’s marriage is happier than his parents’.

23. El Bastardo says:

Diana had more pricks than a pin cushion. Stop making out she was an angel…also the Royal Family are inbred sacks of goat vomit and I hope Will comes out the regal closet after his wedding to this trollop.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

24. TheBreakdown says:

I’ve never really paid much attention to her before but now that I see these photos?

Goddamn, she looks late 30’s, for realz.

***************************************
    Facebook: Triston Negreaux
    ask me how to subscribe to Heaux Confessionals┬ę

25. yepyepyep says:

DirtyWhoreMouth on Tue, 11/16/2010 – 2:43pm.

Is that ring in a different setting?

in my dream wedding my parents are not invited but they are not dead

“I will pee myself today and when someone asks, “what is that smell?”, I will happily tell them Veluptuous by KK!” Urmomma

26. kokoskitten says:

I can see the creepiness factor but I kind of like the idea (or his reasoning behind it).

and I was helping children in Morocco, it wasn’t like a vacation…