Winona Ryder was rushed to the hospital from Heather yesterday after she had some kind of medical issue while on the plane. Her PR bitch kept their lips shut about what Winona’s damage was. One of my suspicions was that Winona swallowed too many beautiful dolls. The Daily Mail claims that’s exactly what happened.
According to them, Winona passed out twice after taking too many Xanax pills. Winona was taken to the hospital, but released an hour later and is doing fine now.
Everybody knows you’re not supposed to pop Xanax like its Tylenol PM! If you’re too scared to fly in an airplane, just chop up one Xanax and one Ambien, snort that up, drink a few glasses of red wine, recline your seat, put on some headphones and let “The Piano” soundtrack serenade you to a deep sleep. I love “The Piano” soundtrack.