Katie Price Doesn’t Write Her Own Books

July 23, 2008 / Posted by:

SHOCKING! I know. Next you’re going to tell me that her chichis aren’t real and that Peter Andre doesn’t rinse with fresh man nut every morning.

Katie Price’s first book 300,000 copies in six weeks, her second sold 160,000 copies in six months and her third book is currently is in stores in the UK. She said she doesn’t actually sit there and write the whole book. She just comes up with the story. So basically, she’s telling us that she does nothing and her life is meaningless. Carry on!

She said, “I’m not going to lie, I don’t sit there with a typewriter and write it, of course I don’t. I don’t have time to do that. I say how I want the storyline to be, each chapter is done, I read through it change it and then it goes away to be written. So I’m not going to sit here and say I write it word by word because I’d be lying. I actually say how I want the story and that’s how it happens.”

She’s probably lying about that too. She can’t read. You know Harvey Price writes everything. He sits in his playroom, spending hours and hours on his laptop. She pays him in animal crackers and plastic rulers.

Source: Daily Mail

Tags:

39 responses to “Katie Price Doesn’t Write Her Own Books”

1. mirror-mirror-onthewall says:

Nobody sits at a typewriter any more….

2. christine the hoff says:

It’s painfully obvious we are not looking at an educated person.

———————————————–
    “I don’t like your grandma Cartmen, she smells like vitamins and pee.”

3. angel_i says:

You guys are ALL going to be eating your words when our final salvation comes to us at the hands of this bimbo, dontcha know. You just wait and see…

♥ ThreadKilla! / Lean Like a Chola / She’s a Lady.
    Miss American Dream.

4. Stock Broker says:

I don’t think this sea hag knows how to SPEAK in a complete sentence, let alone write one.

5. LondonChik says:

Katie talking about her book
    ___________________________________
    So what if I sexualize things? I’ll sexualize you in a minute!

6. LondonChik says:

Oh you all must watch that clip it has Gok Wan in!!

I looooooooooooooooooove Gok he is so amazing and makes women feel great.
    Google him
    _______________________________________________
    So what if I sexualize things? I’ll sexualize you in a minute!

7. DreamyAguileraEyes says:

“I’m not going to lie, I don’t sit there with a typewriter and write it, of course I don’t.”

Well duh, Katie!

~♥~”Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why they call it a present.” – Eleanor Roosevelt~♥

8. meadowgirl says:

i’m going on Amazon right now to order her books!!! AHAHAAHAHAH!!! fuck, i love this ho’!

9. angel_i says:

Hey – DAE – Did you ever tell me what was up in that avvie?

Did you see it?

I said:

Who the hell is that?!! Barbie can’t do that?!?

Is it young X-tina?

♥ ThreadKilla! / Lean Like a Chola / She’s a Lady.
    Miss American Dream.

10. Deb says:

Thanks, LondonChik, for that interview.
    I love a british accent, but hearing this stupid cow speak is irritating as hell.

“This ain’t rock n roll. This is genocide!”

11. Snoogle says:

As cheesy and hokey as she is, I really cant find anything too terribly bad to say about her. She was honest about the book and these days honesty in any form is refreshing.

♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥~*~♥
    You laugh because I’m different. I laugh because I just farted.

12. DreamyAguileraEyes says:

Submitted by angel_i on July 23, 2008 – 2:41pm.
    Hey – DAE – Did you ever tell me what was up in that avvie?

Did you see it?

I said:

Who the hell is that?!! Barbie can’t do that?!?

Is it young X-tina?

I saw & repiled!

My reply –

In my avvie? It’s Christina!! She must have been what…18/19 when she did that photoshoot.

13. Chimp says:

she’s dead honest for a woman so fake on the outside…

14. Madam Pince says:

I’m shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

***********************************************************

Wilson: “When you care about someone …”
    House: “You LIE to them!”

15. angel_i says:

Submitted by DreamyAguileraEyes
    ****************************

Thanks:) While my OCD keeps me on coming back to DListed far too often I’m sure – my ADD means that if it slides off the front page I often forget about it 🙂 Suck on that, JT.

How was your vacay? Quickly now – I don’t like to hurt the feelings of the Topic Police so early in the day:)

ONT: Seriously, guys – if she ever gets up the nerve to talk about substance abusing while pregnant she will, officially, be the most honest celebrity in the world.

♥ ThreadKilla! / Lean Like a Chola / She’s a Lady.
    Miss American Dream.

16. DreamyAguileraEyes says:

Submitted by angel_i on July 23, 2008 – 2:49pm.

Lmao! :0)

It was good. Spent the week at the beach, had a BBQ, spent lots of (other people’s) money.

Week well spent!

17. TheBreakdown says:

I like this slut. She’s a good-natured skank with a heart of gold. She’s always hitting a speed bump every now and then, but she just picks her plastic-y ass right back up and keeps it movin’. Gotta admire her skanky ambitions!

‘Heaux Confessionals’

18. angel_i says:

@DAE
    spent lots of (other people’s) money.
    ***********************************

I see you have learned well, grasshopper:)

♥ ThreadKilla! / Lean Like a Chola / She’s a Lady.
    Miss American Dream.

19. Sheeps says:

This reminds me of Charles Barkley, who, when questioned about something in his autobiography, said he was misquoted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Your manuscript is both good and original; but the part that is good is not original, and the part that is original is not good. (SJ)

20. girl_cheese says:

She doesn’t sit there at a typewriter …? She’s dating herself. How old is she ?? No one sits at a typewriter anymore, Katie. I can’t believe it, she made me laugh.

21. parissucksliterally says:

Then it is NOT YOUR BOOK Katie.
    She is SO annoying.

**************************************************
    I wouldn’t know what to do with another chance, if you gave it to me; I couldn’t take the embrace of a real romance, it would race right through me…
    -Fiona Apple “The Way Things Are”

22. Notoriousrem_22 says:

I like Katie, she is nice and not some stuck up cunt. She tends to her child with special needs instead of sending him away or just blatantly ignoring him like John Travolta and Kelly Preston do. Sure she is tacky and over the top but at least she is a good person and a good mom. Unlike all the other fucks we see on this site. And please MOST people don’t write their own books at least she has the balls to admit it.

“I think you know that your more then just some fucked up piece of ass.”
    George Fuckin Michael.

23. Keane says:

Beverley – because every book she (ahem) writes – shall we just say does for the sake of argment – is lapped up by the public and sells by the bucketload. She says herself everything she’s ever done has been a major success, and its true, it has! She doesn’t write her books, design her underwear line and God knows what other products she puts out, but the endorsement is all they need. If you don’t live in the UK you won’t understand how incredibly popular this woman is. She has made a career for herself that no-one else in the UK has achieved – its not based on any talent at all, but entirely on the basis of her personality and looks. What can I say, people really like her in the UK. Little girls say they want to be like her when they grow up. I guess because they see her life as glamorous and see all the money she makes for doing very little. But on the whole, and across most sectors of society, she is very well liked – and thats why she’s so successful.

24. kdracofan says:

DUR!

———————————————-
    “D-Listed is like chicks who hang out together for a long time- they start getting their periods the same day.
    All d-listed sluts start to think exactly alike after a while. LOLOLOLOL” Mel-tang!

25. Gabriela says:

She says “of course, I don’t write my own books” as if it is ludicrous to expect that someone as important and glamorous as she could be reduced to such a humble task as writing. Writers have to be able to spend time alone with their thoughts. It takes courage, it takes patience, it takes a deeper talent.

“Society sooner or later must return to its lost leader,the cultured and fascinating liar. . .”

Oscar Wilde

26. dreamhypnotique says:

Anything truly written by her would probably be sprinkled with a lot of “LOL”s and “gonna”s with the occasional dash of “supposably” and pinch of “clothes” spelled “cloze.”
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*