And yes, I mean that in more ways than one.
Guy Pearce, his old Neighbours co-star Kylie Minogue, Julian McMahon and Radha Mitchell were all on the Gold Coast in Australia yesterday to shoot a hot beach scene for the movie Flammable Children. No word if Guy made it through the day without a seagull chasing him after mistaking that dick in his swim chonies for an obese weasel. You know, there’s no need to run your fingers over to IMDB to see what this movie is about. This movie can already have my money because it’s got:
- That Vegemite and man meat foot-long sub sandwich in Guy’s trunks. It’s most likely a stunt cock, but who cares!
- Guy Pearce looking like a Ken doll’s douche-y stepdad from the 70s.
- Kylie Minogue in an Ann Jillian wig of perfection.
- Julian McMahon in a floral Speedo.
- Everybody looking like the stars of a low-budget porn parody of Boogie Nights.
All of that combined equals the perfect movie! These pictures are my Spanish Fly.