Friends and family of Vickie Lynn Hogan are pretty sure she died of a drug overdose. Autopsy results won’t be released for a few days, but many think they already know the cause. Sources and witnesses at the Hard Rock Hotel in Florida say that she looked “extremely bloated when she vomited out something white before having a seizure early this afternoon.” Hotel employees said that all week she was experiencing headaches, stomach aches, nausea and flu-type symptoms. Anna and Howard K. Stern along with a nurse and bodyguard checked into the hotel on Monday and planned to check out on Friday. They were in town to buy a boat to take back to the Bahamas.
Vergie Arthur, Anna’s mother also believes an overdose was the cause. She said, “I think she had too many drugs, just like Danny (Smith’s late son). I tried to warn her about drugs and the people she hung around with. She didn’t listen.” By people I’m guessing she meant Howard K.
Anna’s former lawyer, Michael Scott, seconds that. “Undoubtedly it will be found at the end of the day that drugs featured in her death as they did in the death of poor Daniel.”
There are still a million and a half unanswered questions that I’m sure will soon be answered in one way or another. Howard has yet to make a statement. I’m guessing he’s trying to get his “facts” straight. Please, we all know he was the one most likely pill feeding her.