THE QUEEN Is Reportedly NOT Dead And Kate Middleton Joked About Wanting Another Baby

February 23, 2022 / Posted by:

A Royal Mystery solved! Just as the gossip site Hollywood Unlocked got an EXCLUSIVE that THEE QUEEN had perished (she has not), Duchess Kate Middleton announced that she was feeling “very broody” and joked that whenever she meets a baby, she comes home to William and says “let’s have another one.” Now we know that Kate’s Royal Womb has already produced three possible successors to The Throne, Prince George, 8, Princess Charlotte, 6, and Prince Louis, 3. And given that their father Prince William still has to wait in line behind his pops for his shot, there’s an awful lot of spare heirs coming up behind him. And so I have a theory as to who tipped off the press with a false report that the line of succession is in motion.

Kate’s comments came as she was visiting with parents and their babies at University of Copenhagen during the first day of her first solo Royal Tour of Denmark. She was “on-hand to learn from world-leading researchers running the Copenhagen Infant Mental Health Project, which aims to promote the mental wellbeing of and relationships between infants and their parents.People reports:

[Kate] has made early childhood development one of the key causes in her royal work. And constantly being around babies has become an occupational hazard!

“It makes me very broody,” Kate admitted during the outing. “William always worries about me meeting under one-year-olds. I come home saying, ‘Let’s have another one.’ ”

William joked about the prospect of Kate wanting another baby last month during the couple’s visit to Lancashire.

I dunno, it’s all winking jokes until The Royal Cervix is doing the winking. So say you are in Prince George’s position — all the toys in the world but little chance he’ll get to play with the big ones they have as part of the Royal Coronation Regalia until he’s well past puberty. And your mom is out here joking about wanting more? Why, what’s a little Prince to do other than try to get the ball rolling by tipping off the press by saying you are a source “close to the Royal Kingdom.” Yes, it’s a convoluted plan to be sure, but the kid is 8. He just wants to swing a 15th century, jewel-encrusted ceremonial mace around while shouting The Queen is dead, long live The Queen! Sweet baby probably doesn’t even know that’s his gran he’s talking about. According to Metro UK, the Queen is very much (mostly) alive despite what Jason Lee at HU has “heard.

Hollywood Unlocked sent shockwaves across the internet with an ‘exclusive’ story that said the Queen is dead.

The idea that this website, of all publications, would persuade a palace insider to exclusively reveal such a monumental story should already raise a few eyebrows.

Since going viral the story has been widely debunked online, but Hollywood Unlocked founder Jason Lee is standing by it.

Some people may have taken it at face value, but others were quick to rip the article to shreds over its questionable wording.

Firstly, it cites sources close to the ‘Royal Kingdom’ – which we’d expect someone with such great connections in Buckingham Palace to know isn’t a thing.

Here’s the bulk of HU’s reporting on The Queen’s alleged passing.

Socialites, it is with our deepest regret to inform you that Britain’s Queen Elizabeth has died.

Sources close to the Royal Kingdom notified us exclusively that Queen Elizabeth has passed away. She was scheduled to attend the wedding of British Vogue editor Edward Enninful, but was found dead.

Liz has COVID, she’s hardly going to use her precious energy up trying to upstage Victoria Beckham who was at the wedding and wore “bridal white.” This is why you don’t let 8-year-olds work in media. This story is so fanciful, Jason Lee probably got the copy, written in crayon on official Buckingham Palace construction paper, directly from George himself. According to Metro UK, when reached for comment, The Palace said they “would not entertain commenting on such a story.” This isn’t exactly a denial but hardly an admission that Operation London Bridge, the extensive Royal protocol that has to be followed when, and if, THE QUEEN eventually dies, has popped off. Still, Jason Lee stands by his “source.

Yeah, you know what? I take it all back. Never mind what I said about George. He’s an innocent. This false report has all the hallmarks of a Sarah Ferguson-produced shenanigan ruthlessly orchestrated to deflect attention away from Prince Andrew. And it worked! I haven’t thought about him at all this week. Well played, Ferg. You got us!

Pic: INSTAR

Our commenting rules: Don't be racist or bigoted, or post comments like "Who cares?", or have multiple accounts, or repost a comment that was deleted by a mod, or post NSFW pics/videos/GIFs, or go off topic when not in an Open Post, or post paparazzi/event/red carpet pics from photo agencies due to copyright infringement issues. Also, promoting adblockers, your website, or your forum is not allowed. Breaking a rule may result in your Disqus account getting permanently or temporarily banned. New commenters must go through a period of pre-moderation. And some posts may be pre-moderated so it could take a minute for your comment to appear if it's approved. If you have a question or an issue with comments, email: [email protected]

src="https://c.statcounter.com/922697/0/f674ac4a/1/"
alt="drupal analytics" >