Last year, Jameela Jamil was accused of lying about her countless ailments, injuries, and bee attacks. Recently she revealed that she suffers from Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. EDS is a rare tissue disorder that causes chronic pain, easily dislocated bones, and blood vessel ruptures. RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Yvie Oddly has Hypermobile EDS. Now, Jameela partook in Us Weekly’s “25 Things You don’t Know About Me” series, and #13 is “I have an invisible disability called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome that makes me so bendy that I can pretty much kiss my own arse.” And you know Jameela tries it every time she posts one of her groundbreaking activist tweets.
Here are some other notable Jameela Jamil factoids:
4. I had my first kiss at 21.
11. I have terrible social anxiety.
12. I have a phobia of velvet.
16. I once wore a chicken suit for 30 days to raise money for charity.
19. I once ONLY ate potato chips and no other food for a year.
21. I once lied that I could DJ and got booked to perform for Elton John so had one week to teach myself.
23. I have three roommates, soon to be four. And I’m 35 and I don’t care. I want to live with them all forever.
Full-time Jameela Jamil truther and writer Tracie Morrissey already fact-checked a bunch of this shit on her Instagram, posting pics of Jameela wearing velvet and pointing out that she only wore the chicken suit for 16 days, not 30. Tracie also did a deep dive into the DJ-ing Elton John’s party claim on her Instagram Stories.
Apart from the ass-kissing and inconsistencies, Jameela’s list of 25 little-known facts is kind of a snooze. Need I remind you that Jennifer Coolidge did it so, so much better? Her list revealed that she once pretended to be her own identical twin on vacation so she could date two friends who knew each other! She claimed to drink 12 espresso shots a day cuz she was born without energy! She got impaled on a fence! No matter how much Jameela exaggerates, she’ll never top The Great One.