Charlotte Kirk’s Current Man, Director Neil Marshall, Has Been Accused Of Trying To Extort Ron Meyer

August 20, 2020 / Posted by:

Before this week, the name Charlotte Kirk would make everyone’s brain bring up MariahCareyIDontKnowHer.GIF, which excuse you, this is the huge British movie star who played the pivotal role of “Russian Bride” in 2016’s Kat Fight!. Educate yourselves! But Charlotte Kirk is now known as the center of an ESCANDALO involving the downfall of two studio heads, Ron Meyer and Kevin Tsujihara. And now the names of two directors, Neil Marshall and Joshua Newton, have been added to this saga. Neil, who is currently with Charlotte (The Hollywood Reporter claims they’re married), has been accused of trying to extort Ron Meyer into greenlighting a movie project in exchange for keeping Ron’s affair with Charlotte on the hush. Listen, IN THIS ECONOMY, you gotta do what you gotta do to pay the bills. Some people are selling masks on Etsy. Some people are selling ass shots on OnlyFans. And some people are extorting the married studio mogul their now-wife had an affair with years ago.

This week, 75-year-old Ron Meyer resigned from his position as vice chairman of NBCUniversal over an affair he had in 2012 with Charlotte (she’s 28 now, so she was 20 then). Ron was still married then. During their affair, Ron allegedly promised to get Charlotte auditions and roles, but he never really came through with that promise. Ron later reached a private settlement with Charlotte after she threatened to expose his wandering peen antics. Ron resigned and came clean after an ex-boyfriend of Charlotte’s recently tried to extort him to keep his affair quiet. More on that in a second.

In March 2019, 55-year-old Kevin Tsujihara, who is still married, resigned as chairman and chief executive of Warner Bros after The Hollywood Reporter exposed him for trading fuck sessions for roles with Charlotte. It was alleged that Kevin got Charlotte small roles in Ocean’s 8 and How To Be Single. In 2016, Kevin also settled with Charlotte, and part of the settlement was a book deal (Charlotte identifies as on the autism spectrum and wanted to write a book about it), several auditions, and a role that Brett Ratner supposedly helped her get. Charlotte also had a thing with Australian billionaire James Packer, and also got a settlement from him.

Charlotte’s rep denied to Variety that she had any kind of settlement with Ron Meyer, and when Variety asked to interview her, she declined unless she got paid and Variety doesn’t pay for interviews. Um, don’t the investigative journalists at Variety know that Charlotte’s life motto is: No Romance (Or Interviews) Without Finance?!

That brings us to 50-year-old Neil Marshall and 51-year-old Joshua Newton.

Joshua is reportedly an ex-boyfriend of Charlotte’s, and like I said above, Neil is Charlotte’s current piece. The Wrap says that in the year leading up to Ron leaving NBCUniversal, both Joshua (who directed Iron Cross and other movies I’ve never heard of) and Neil (who the directed the perfect horror movie The Descent and last year’s shitty Hellboy reboot) were threatening to let the world know about Ron’s affair with Charlotte if he didn’t pay up and also greenlight a movie.

Film directors Neil Marshall and Joshua Newton allegedly attempted to extort NBCUniversal executive Ron Meyer in a series of events that led to Meyer’s sudden departure from the network, according to a report from The Wrap. The directors reportedly separately demanded money from Meyer in exchange for keeping his affair with actress Charlotte Kirk a secret. The directors allegedly threatened for almost a year to file a lawsuit that exposed the affair and named Comcast in an effort to pressure Meyer into greenlighting a movie. Marshall is currently dating Kirk and Newton previously dated the actress, who was also at the center of former Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara’s abrupt departure last year. Marshall denied the accusations, and Newton has not commented.

Neil and Charlotte did a movie together called The Reckoning (he directed it, she stars in it, and they both wrote it) which premieres tomorrow at Montreal’s Fantasia International Film Festival.

So, let’s see, this story has schemes, extortion, the downfall of sleaze bag Hollywood moguls, skeezy directors, and a femme fatale who allegedly tried to hump and extort her way to an acting career and only ended up with a teeny role in Ocean’s 8. This is like a “direct to the 99 cent section of Apple Movies” version of a Coen Brothers movie. Everyone involved should bury the hatchet and get together to make a movie about this starring Betty Gilpin as Charlotte Kirk (sorry, Charlotte). And then, they can make a sequel about all the schemes and extortion attempts they pulled on each other while making the first movie. It can be a series!

Pic: Wenn.com

Our commenting rules: Don't be racist or bigoted, or get into long-ass fights, or go way off topic when not in an Open Post. Also, promoting adblockers is not allowed. And some comment threads will be pre-moderated, so it may take a second for your comment to show up if it's approved.

src="https://c.statcounter.com/922697/0/f674ac4a/1/"
alt="drupal analytics" >