Normally whenever I hear someone speak French my drawls hit the floor immediately because that language is sexy as hell. I never thought that hearing someone speak French would make me want to slap a muzzle upon their lips and say, “Shhhh!” But that day came quickly for me after seeing a very stupid YouTube prank gone all the way wrong.
In an attempt to gain a little internet fame, YouTuber Cyril Schreiner decided it would be fun to fill up his bathtub with hundreds of Orbeez. What the hell are Orbeez you ask? I didn’t know either, but let’s just say they’re not good for bathtubs, okay? These little colorful beads absorb water and can sometimes grow double their original size. What’s created next is a beautiful multicolored arrangement of inedible Fruity Pebbles that you can use to, I don’t know, destroy sewage systems with. Because that’s exactly what happened next and according to Too Fab, Cyril was not ready for the fuckery he was about to unleash on his unsuspecting neighbors.
After filling his tub to the brim, Schreiner shared his delight as he climbed in amongst the squishy balls… but the joy was short lived after he attempted to dispose of them by simply pulling the plug.
The beads start flowing back up through his toilet and bathroom sink; an attempt to flush the loo only caused it to spew more of the colored matter all over his bathroom floor, prompting squeals of terror from the beleaguered blogger.
Oh but it didn’t stop there. After realizing his oops, Cyril attempted to vacuum up the messiness, but the vacuum couldn’t handle it and malfunctioned. Then, when his neighbor came a’ knockin’ with a few beads in her hand, he played dumb. Eventually he took a stroll through his neighborhood and found the rainbow anal beads EVERYWHERE. He was even sent a notice from City Hall, letting him know that police are searching for the culprit.
Let me help y’all out. It’s THIS GUY.
Some are saying the prank was staged, but even if that’s the case someone needs to revoke his license to ever post videos again because his encore performance may leave the entire neighborhood without electricity for weeks.