T-Pain Paid His Brother’s Crazy $1.4 Million Hospital Bill

December 28, 2018 / Posted by:

In The-American-Healthcare-System-Sure-Works-Well-For-Everybody news: rapper T-Pain revealed on Instagram his brother’s hospital bill and it’s a doozy.

Without much context or full background story, T-Pain posted a picture of a bill to his Instagram and let his followers know that American healthcare is the best in the world and makes total sense and is affordable for everyone. JK, lol, where? Which state? No: he revealed to his followers that his brother had been in two different hospitals over the course of “a month and some change” and during his time getting–I’m assuming–much-needed medical care, he racked up a bill of over $1.4 million dollars.

Here’s T-Pain’s pictures of the hefty balance due:

So I did the math (simple addition) and T-Pain’s brother’s hospital stay cost $1, 402, 978.07 in total. Girl, you need to say your goodbyes and let me die for $1, 402, 978.07 because I’m not paying that ever.

No word on what was wrong with T-Pain’s brother, but the next post on his Instagram was less serious, and also showed how rich he is:

Look at that: not only can T-Pain afford his brother’s $1.4 million hospital visit, he can also order “six new sets of wheels ready to be mounted” and have them the very next day.

It’s stories like these that warm my black heart. Knowing that there’s an elite 1% of the population who can actually take care of their problems without finding themselves drowning in mounting debt really inspires me to keep trying to become a member of that 1% and stop suffering with the other 99%. Brings a tear to my eyes… actually it brings several tears to my eyes… I’m crying about how poor I am.

Pic: Instagram

Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).

Comments are closed.

src="https://c.statcounter.com/922697/0/f674ac4a/1/"
alt="drupal analytics" >