Forbes released their annual Actresses Who Could Buy You And Your Entire Family And Still Have Enough Cash Leftover To Buy An Island Off Of Dubai list and on top of it is Jennifer Lawrence with $52 million. Sometimes God shows us that this world is a beautiful place (see: Josh Duggar getting exposed) and sometimes God shows us that this world is an unfair place (see: Jennifer Lawrence being the richest actress in Hollywood while a true talent like Nicole Eggert has to file for bankruptcy!)
Forbes says that they counted all the cash each actress brought in from June 2014 to June 2015. They got their numbers using data from IMDB and Nielsen and they also interviewed agents, lawyers, managers and sometimes the actresses themselves. For the first time ever, they also included actresses from other countries, which is why Fan Bingbing made the list.
Thanks to that Hunger Games money, Jennifer Lawrence got the top spot. Jennifer Aniston’s movies didn’t bring in that much money during Forbes’ measuring period, but she made the list because she gets paid a lot for whoring the hell out of SmartWater and Aveeno. Here’s Forbes’ full World’s Highest Paid Actresses list:
1. Jennifer Lawrence – $52 million
2. Scarlett Johansson – $35.5 million
3. Melissa McCarthy – $23 million
4. Fan Bingbing – $21 millioin
5. Jennifer Aniston – $16.5 million
6. Julia Roberts – $16 million
7. St. Angie Jolie – $15 million
8. Reese Witherspoon – $15 million
9. Anne Hathaway – $12 million
10. Kristen Stewart – $12 million
11. Cameron Diaz – $11 million
12. Goopy Paltrow – $9 million
13. Meryl Streep – $9 million
14. Amanda Seyfried – $9 million
15. Sandra Bullock – $8 million
16. Emma Stone – $6.5 milion
17. Mila Kunis – $6.5 million
18. Natalie Portman – $6 milion
If my last name was Lawrence, I’d be searching the hell out of Ancestry.com to see if I was somehow related to Jennifer Lawrence and could hit her up for a no-payback family loan.
Well, since Jennifer Lawrence loves man farts so much, Chris Martin and all her future boyfriends now know that if they want to make some quick extra cash, they should charge her $1,000 a butt queef. They can add a $2,000 surcharge if they ate Taco Bell beforehand.
Meanwhile on the dude side, Robert Downey Jr. came in at #1 with $80 million and Adam Sandler came in at #5 with $41 million. Yes, Adam Sandler reportedly made more than 4 times as much as Meryl Streep last year. This world.
Pic: iStock, Wenn.com