The Daughter Of The Death Eaters Is Dating A Sarkozy

May 30, 2012 / Posted by:

UsWeekly says that Danny Tanner’s daughter turned serious businesstroll Mary-Kate Olsen is humping on a fancy French dude who is 17 years old than her. As you’re reading this right now, MKO is doing a line of crushed bones off the inner thigh of 42-year-old Olivier Sarkozy who’s Nicolas Sarkozy’s younger brother. A source type says that MKO and Olivier have been bumping b-holes under the pale moonlight for about a month now.

“It’s true, they’re dating, and she’s definitely interested in him. MK is constantly complaining about boys not being mature enough for her. She got the kids out of her system. Now being a businesswoman dominates her time, and she is rarely impressed with guys. They are good for each other.

These two don’t make sense at all. MKO’s idea of a good time is licking tombstones in a Parisian cemetery at 3am and I doubt Olivier’s idea of a good time is watching a troll lick tombstones in a Parisian cemetery at 3am. This is so random that it’s probably planned. Just look at that sinister look in MKO’s eyes. If you replaced that cup in her hand with a poisoned apple, that picture would make more sense. I don’t trust that Olsen and I know what kind of dark-sidedness she’s up to. MKO is going to go from Olivier Sarkozy to the former President of France to the current President of the France to becoming the President of France to becoming the President of Europe to becoming the President of the World! That’s totally her plan. Quick, somebody tell Harry Potter to stop that bitch before it’s too late.

82 responses to “The Daughter Of The Death Eaters Is Dating A Sarkozy”

1. WithinReason... says:

Hmm I thought people in France were rather chic… must be a case of different strokes…

MKO and her sis are more like a little old ladies each day… LOL replacing her glass with an apple HAHA YES! Figures she’d date a future Master of the Universe and not some grad student hottie or young professor! Lol Tant mieux! 😉

•-•-•-•-•-•
    “CAUTION: Delusion ahead.” MK
    ░░░░♬♣☺♪◘☼♥♫•♩♦≈♠░░░░

2. jelliebean says:

French women, mais bien sur que oui madam!
    French men, meh.

3. Mrs. Voorhees says:

Submitted by salacious on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:45pm.
    Submitted by Mrs. Voorhees on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:40pm.

French guys (really) like to do it in the ass.

They also invented oral sex, or so I hear.

—-

Reluctant reporting–and the truth. Basic food storage/fridge matters are also an issue. Say what you want, but ewwwwwwwwwwww…………

4. catholicschoolgirl says:

Submitted by govt_cheese on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 11:04pm.

A businesswoman??? God, I hate this planet …
    ___________________________
    So guarding a bridge at the billy goats crossing makes one a “businesswoman” huh?
    ___________________________
    If it looks like a stunt, walks like a stunt and smells like warm piss on burnt plastic, it came directly from Pimp Mama Kris’ pimpin’ hand. – MK

5. Snowblood says:

Submitted by MedusaChrist on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:58pm.

French men do tend to be kind of ugly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, but a sexy-ugly, or as Sickitten says “jolie-laid.” Pretty-ugly. I’m thinking, say, Vincent Cassel. WANT! But he’s no typical American-style boy beauty. But I WANT HIM. MUCHLY. So…

6. Mel-Tang says:

That just looks incestuous. Yuck.

I totally believe the blind item about the three creepy, old sitcom dudes betting they could score with the young girls on set being about the Full House cast. Disgusting.

http://www.poopreport.com 🙂

<3-------------------------------<3

RIMADYL KILLS

7. RandéSleepover says:

Submitted by TOPANGA on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 11:03pm.

There you go!

I do kinda agree with MedusaChrist: Fr men aren’t generally as handsome as the women–at least those in the public eye. I mean, Gainsbourg and Depardieu were/are huge stars.

* * * * * * * * * * *
    Please: It’s “rahnday.”

8. fishsticksfan says:

HOT Their baby will look like a muppet ala JANICE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It’s already tax time again!? Guess I gotta get my trusted tax adviser, Stephen King, on the phone STAT.

9. blazingwhitetrash says:

Good for her. Old guys are better in bed!

Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
    -Sophia Loren

10. agirl says:

Conditioner and a brush – are they really so difficult to use?

I guess the Sarkozy boys like women who don’t eat very much.

11. crazyinjapan says:

Submitted by Lucifer_Sam on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:19pm.

Christ, French people are ugly.
    __________________

???? When I went there I saw many good-looking people. And Marion Cotillard… wow, she is so pretty and talented. Lordy, she had me at hello in La Vie En Rose. And oh my, Catherine Deneuve. Classic, classic. Oh, yes, I love me some Frenchies.

12. Mrs. Voorhees says:

French guys (really) like to do it in the ass.

13. salacious says:

Submitted by crazyinjapan on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:35pm.

Submitted by Lucifer_Sam on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:19pm.

Christ, French people are ugly.
    __________________

Ludivine Sagnier is a total hottie. Melanie Laurent and Audrey Tatou I also like.

And of course, the most beautiful news anchor in the world is french too.

—-
    “Sal, darling, you are the reason some women go gay. ♥” – Submitted by Dog on Fri, 07/09/2010 – 6:32pm.
    “life is precious, you must not have watched The Lion King, you heartless fuck”

14. salacious says:

Submitted by Mrs. Voorhees on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:40pm.

French guys (really) like to do it in the ass.

They also invented oral sex, or so I hear.

—-
    “life is precious, you must not have watched The Lion King, you heartless fuck”

15. NeverEclipsed says:

She’s finally sufficiently happy with how crazy she looks. Well cheers to that.

16. iloveloureed says:

Sacre couer! Didn’t see this one coming…

17. christine the hoff says:

I HATE THEM

————————————————

Sir, you killed your date? What in the name of Phil Spector happened?

18. vsminimoose says:

My friend’s apartment building is right next door to Olivier Sarkozy’s townhouse. His house is amazing! They always keep the curtains up and open so us poor folk can look inside and see their fancy ass dinner table.

That’s all.
    He lives on E. 75th st.

19. RandéSleepover says:

Submitted by Lucifer_Sam on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:19pm.

Christ, French people are ugly.

I dunno there, Sam. Bardot, Deneuve, Caron, Moreau, Delon, Tautou, Martinez, Vartan, Lambert, Marceau, etc. all look awfully good. Even this dude’s SIL was hot as hell before she messed with her face.

* * * * * * * * * * *
    Please: It’s “rahnday.”

20. Snowblood says:

What’s going on with her hair, tho? It looks like she’s making whitegirl dreadlocks the old-fashioned way, by having frequent sex & refusing to brush/wash the hair afterwards, day after day after day.

OK, actually, that sounds kinda fuckin’ cool, when I stop to think about it…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21. MedusaChrist says:

Ha ha ha. She really does look exactly like a troll here.

22. TexnDoc says:

I immediately thought she was dating the son of Nicolas, who is quite the looker. Before I read I thought she had ruined him.

Thank God she didn’t turn this into that with her troll powers.

23. MedusaChrist says:

French men do tend to be kind of ugly. Either that, or the uglier ones rise to the top of the game easier, because they make up for it in other frenchy ways.

24. TOPANGA says:

That photo just screams “To Catch a Predator” or n his case, “To Catch a Troll.” Comb your damn hair b*tch!
    ____________________________________
    “I was half a virgin when I met him!”

-Mean Girl,Regina George

25. TOPANGA says:

Submitted by RandéSleepover on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:48pm.

Submitted by Lucifer_Sam on Wed, 05/30/2012 – 10:19pm.

Christ, French people are ugly.

french actor Gilles Marini (the hot dude who showed his wang in the first Sex and the City movie and a contestant on DWTS) is definetly and exception

BEHOLD:

____________________________________
    “I was half a virgin when I met him!”

-Mean Girl,Regina George

26. govt_cheese says:

A businesswoman??? God, I hate this planet …