The Quacked Out Quaids Are All Yours, Canada!

February 24, 2011 / Posted by:

Hollywood Star Whackers: 2,975,319 The Quacked Out Quaids: 1

Canada just got a major boost in the “Craziest Country in the World” contest, because the government announced today that they will not ship Randy Quaid and his partner in foolery Evi Quaid back to the US to face vandalism charges for squatting in their former Santa Barbara home. USA Today reports that Evi’s now got her Canadian citizenship card in her paws and has already filed an application to sponsor Randy’s citizenship. Evi’s father is a citizen of Canada which is why the country added her name to their list of residents. Canada’s immigration officials have yet to deny or grant Randy’s plea to be blessed by Justin Bieber’s dandruff. While they decide if Canada is big enough for two BATSHIT CRAZIES, they have allowed him to stay.

Randy and Evi held a press conference in Vancouver and thanked Canada for giving them the chance to finally “live in peace.

Randy and Evi might be living in peace, but the citizens of Canada are not now that those loon bags are loudly scribbling on their manifestos in coffee shops and rifling through dumpsters for discarded foil pieces to make caps out of. The US now has Avril Lavigne so apologies are not in order! But Canada should still spike the water supply with liquid Valium and pump weed smoke into the air to help its citizens deal with this new terror.

57 responses to “The Quacked Out Quaids Are All Yours, Canada!”

1. TITS says:

Clearly MK has never been to Vancouver or Victoria. The air is already copious amounts of weed smoke in the air.

.o.o.o.o.0.0.0.O.O.O.0.0.0.o.o.o.o.
    Fakers are everywhere: http://tinyurl.com/2764l4z

2. Jana says:

I doubt they’d be this bat shit crazy if they weren’t there for each other. True partners in foolery.

Welcome to Canada!

3. moomarse says:

Yea… Glad to see her go – I have to admit I have REALLY enjoyed is various, crazy ass movies tho…. but that was many years ago, so yeah. See ya (not!)…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It sounds like I’ll need to be drunk, stoned and suffering from a minor concussion to deal with this fuckery. MK – November 2008

4. M.E. says:

Submitted by beakers bitch on Thu, 02/24/2011 – 2:29pm.
    This is because of Justin Bieber, isn’t it?
    ************************************************

Damn skippy!

5. swarm-of-locusts says:

Con-sadulations, Canada! I give it 3 months before Evi is screaming that the whackers are trying to kidnap them back to America.
    **************************************************
    Malcolm Tucker’s Law:

6. Jana says:

Submitted by TITS on Thu, 02/24/2011 – 2:37pm.
    ***************************************************

I was going to comment on how there’s no shortage of weed in Vancouver, but decided to leave that part out.

7. mbar says:

Oh my God I had a cracked out doctor in the emergency room the other day because I thought I had a blood clot in my leg because it went numb and I developed this huge vein on it, and my doctor looked exactly like that Quaid guy. And he said, “Well it looks like you just have varicose veins. Does you grandma wear funny stockings? Because you probably inherited them from your grandma. Do have hemorrhoids on your butt? Because those are coming next.” It think it might have just been Randy Quaid. Or a crazy person from the psych wing who stole some doctor’s scrubs and snuck into the ER.

8. Tyroan says:

Seeking “refuge” in Van is like punishing a bratty kid by sedning her to her room… with flatscreen hi-def tv, x-box, internet, iPhone, etc., etc.

9. Nanners says:

Peace, Order and Good Government!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    twerk those stumps!

10. NovaNightly says:

Nice! I’m sure that Canada is star whacker free…right? RIGHT?

Oh Evi and Randy…ur screwed. LOL

^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

11. Tyroan says:

Submitted by mbar on Thu, 02/24/2011 – 2:41pm.

That happened to Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

12. Jana says:

We’ll add Randy to the list, he’s married to her, so from a legal perspective he’ll be considered as a CDN resident as well.

13. P.T.Bull says:

Small price to pay to keep him out of the US. Once they stop having an enemy to run from, they will be at each other’s throats.

So, he can get bit roles in Da Vinci’s inquest, and play the fondling step-uncle in any remakes of Anne of green gables. And if there is a canadian batman movie, his ho is a lock for the joker.

14. precociousmagpie says:

Quite a difference between these two freaks in these photos. RQ is frontin’ some sort of serious calm (and badly, since it’s clear he’s miserable), while his assbag wife smirks like she was just caught smoking in the girls’ room at Worthless Whore Middle School. Where’d she get that hat, Stephen Spielberg’s 1994 garage sale?

Divorce is imminent.

_________________________
    I’ve got maple syrup on my table so I’m good.

15. TexnDoc says:

LOL Avril Lavigne. Boy did Ke$ha steal her act and she’s obviously better at it.

16. stake_spike says:

Who knew it was so easy to get a Canadian citizenship.

17. ditquoi says:

Submitted by precociousmagpie on Thu, 02/24/2011 – 2:51pm.

Worthless Whore Middle School is cracking me up.

Their reputation of producing the highest caliber slut fuckery is indeed well-known.

I think we’re familiar with some of their graduates. 😀

18. letinstar says:

I miss them already…
    _____________________________________________
    i’ve got the brains, you’ve got the looks…let’s make lots of money…

19. KittenKatinCanada says:

Do not want.

**************************************************

“This is what we call the floating world . . .” (Ryoi, c.1661)

” . . . the world needs to be shut down. I mean it this time. SHUT IT DOWN”. (MK, c.2009)

20. snowpiece says:

“Canada should still spike the water supply with liquid Valium and pump weed smoke into the air to help its citizens deal with this new terror.”

don’t they already do that?

****************************
    “Rawb looks a little BUTTERY!!” Jacko 2/16/11

21. Posey says:

Canada won’t accept refugees but they’re all for nutcases. We might as well roll a redcarpet from LA to Toronto.

22. snowpiece says:

Posey: nice avie!

****************************
    “Rawb looks a little BUTTERY!!” Jacko 2/16/11

23. LisaRose says:

Lucky!! They get to live in Canada where there’s free health care.

______________________________________________
    Visit my husband’s webcomic DUNGEON HORDES at http://www.drunkduck.com/dungeon_hordes
    ______________________________________________

24. chinlee3 says:

Wow, If Canada will take the Quaids, maybe there’s room for me too.

25. caprica six says:

Oh Hell No!! The Quaids = America and DListed!!!

*marches around with fist in air* Cracked out Quaid Whackers Unite, Protest!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” – Carl Sagan

26. tenspoonsofspin says:

This is the first time I’ve been embarrassed to be Canadian. Not even Beiber made me feel this low.

Personally, I think Steven is just one of those natural crackheads. You know, those hos who act strung out, but aren’t. They are primarily known as “Born-Again Christians.”