Lance Bass' ex-homegirl debuted a new man last night at the "Redline" premiere. Eff it, I don't even care about this creep anymore. He is not relevant. I apologize for you bringing you this.
Blame it on the gossip day from HELL.
Reichen's boyfriend's name is Ryan Berry. He's 1990 all the way.
In honor of one of the slowest news day EVER, here's something you probably are too good to be reading about. Fuggie Fug and Josh Duhamel are moving into this Hollywood Hills home today.
Ironically enough it looks like a PRISON which is probably how Josh will see it in a few weeks. I hope it has enough toilets.
Source: Celebrity Dog Watcher (watching Fuggie 24 hours a day)
Forbes Magazine has compiled a list of the 10 most expensive divorces in history. Every celebrity in question is a dude and Neil Diamond's ex-wife from 1969 came out on top with a grip of cash. She's awesome. Here's the list:
1. Neil Diamond & Marcia Murphey – $150 Million
2. Michael & Juanita Jordan – $150 Million
3. Steven Spielberg & Amy Irving – $100 Million
4. Harrison Ford & Melissa Mathison – $85 Million
5. Kevin Costner & Cindy Silva – $80 Million
6. Paul McCartney & Heather Mills – $60 Million
7. James Cameron & Linda Hamilton – $50 Million
8. Michael & Diandra Douglas – $45 Million
9. Lionel & Diane Richie – $20 Million
10. Mick Jagger & Jerry Hall – $15 Million
Unfortunately, KFed didn't make the list. Better luck next time!
Ashlee Simpson's in the Big Fat Apple and she attended the opening of Runway Lounge with May Anderson last night. May is currently banging Kid Rock. Yeah, by choice. She's not related to Pamela either.
All these girls need is a little wash and rinse and everything will be OK. No matter what you say, I will never think ASShole is purty.