Chris Brown was arrested in Paris after a 24-year-old woman accused him of rape. Le police reportedly had problems with the woman’s statements and he was released and allowed to leave France. His French lawyer followed this up by announcing that Chris would be suing the unidentified woman for defamation. Ok, Chris, it’s highly doubtful you’re going to lose any of your obviously already masochistic fans over this, but it’s expected, so – fine. But now he’s selling merchandise calling his accuser a “bitch” and announcing she’s “lyin'” according to Uproxx. Yes, Chris Brown is trying to capitalize off of being accused of rape. Ugh, get off Zazzle and sit the eff down.
The shirts bear the logo of his Black Pyramid brand. There’s also a version with “That Bitch Lyin'” superimposed over the Mona Lisa. And suddenly, Hova and Yoncé making all our eyes roll at the Louvre doesn’t seem quite so bad. And they’re almost 40 chickens!
The shirts are priced at $38 and appear on the brand’s Instagram page alongside a selection of racing-themed apparel like jackets and tracksuits.
Chris Brown’s alibi was reported to be that he was having a listening party around an iPhone with his crew at the same time his accuser claims he was assaulting her.
Chris has a long and yet lengthy history of bullshit that includes:
– two convictions for felony assault
– two restraining orders filed against him
– a hit-n-run accusation,
– allegedly getting kicked out of or leaving early (despite court orders in some cases) several rehab facilities where he was being treated for drug addiction and/or anger issues
– reportedly punching Frank Ocean and threatening to shoot him
– being banned from entering both the UK and Canada (does France not read the papers?)
– allegedly ripping off a group in the Philippines for a million for an NYE concert he allegedly never performed
– allegedly beating a woman and stealing her cell phone in Vegas
– being arrested on suspicion of assault after a stand-off with the police at his LA mansion
And there’s even more but these posts have a word count I need to abide by.