Kendall Jenner Says She’s Not Gay

March 14, 2018 / Posted by:

The only thing Kendall Jenner has dodged more on the internet than the hate she took for that tone-deaf Pepsi commercial, are the rumors that she’s secretly the gay one. Kendall recently “got candid” about the rumors in the April issue of Vogue, and she candidly swears she’s hetero.

I’m not sure where this all started, but there are many elements that make up the “Kendall Loves Ladies” rumor. Two years ago, Kendall’s close friend (and rapper who might have recently tip-toed out) Tyler, the Creator squashed a rumor that the two were dating by tweeting the following:

Kendall is currently rumored to be dating NBA player Blake Griffin. Kendall wouldn’t confirm to Vogue if she’s dating Blake or not, and she thinks that’s probably one of the reasons why people think she’s gay. Basically, because she and Blake aren’t triggering gag reflexes on every possible media platform, like her sisters are prone to do. But that’s not to say she wouldn’t be open to a bisexual experience.

“I don’t think I have a bisexual or gay bone in my body, but I don’t know! Who knows?! I’m all down for experience – not against it whatsoever – but I’ve never been there before. Also, I know I have kind of a…male energy? But I don’t want to say that wrong, because I’m not transgender or anything. But I have a tough energy. I move differently. But to answer your question: I’m not gay. I have literally nothing to hide. I would never hide something like that.”

Kendall has also sworn she’s never gotten plastic surgery, but who is to say? Maybe ratings on KUWTK will drop to a point where Kris drags Kendall in for an X-Ray, and what do you know, the doctor found a gay bone!

Kendall also got candid about the controversy around her Pepsi commercial. She’s talked about it before on KUWTK, saying that she felt “so fucking stupid” after it exploded in her face. Vogue pointed out that Kendall has plenty of black friends and family members, and asks if any of them pulled her aside and were like “Listen, here’s the thing about high-fiving a white cop at a BLM-looking protest.” Kendall says none of her black friends told her it was a dumb idea.

“No. Nobody came to me to explain it to where I was like, Oh, I get it. But I’m not an idiot. I can see it for myself. I didn’t think of the ad as controversial for exactly this reason [having black friends]. When it was physically happening – the high five? Isn’t that what everyone was freaking out over? – I just didn’t think of it like that.”

Kendall says the way she’ll make sure another disaster doesn’t happen in the future is to be “present” on jobs and pay more attention. Oh, that’s just terrible. Doesn’t Kendall remember how much attention she got her family with that Pepsi commercial? Maybe she could be present for like, 80%, and completely checked out for the other 20%? If she’s not dragging her boyfriends into the show, then she needs to give them something to work with.

Pic: Mert Alas And Marcus Piggott/Vogue

SHARE
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).

src="https://c.statcounter.com/922697/0/f674ac4a/1/"
alt="drupal analytics" >