Idris Elba Is Probably Not Single Anymore

May 9, 2016 / Posted by:

Seen above looking all sweaty and rode hard from (probably) having backseat fuck times on the car ride over, Idris Elba and his ex-girlfriend/baby mother #2 Naiyana Garth have probably gotten back together. So you can go ahead and remove that “Reserved for Idris Elba” sign from your punane…. for now.

Earlier this year, legs opened over 4 words: Idris Elba is single. It was reported that 43-year-old Idris and 28-year-old Niayana broke up and he moved his shit out of the house they shared together and moved into a new place nearby. Idris wanted to be near his and Niayna’s 23-month-old son Winston. It was rumored that Idris moved on from Niayana and put on some Blackberry-proof armor to get with his friend Naomi Campbell. But now it looks like he and Naiyana are back to bumping sex parts full-time.

Idris and Naiyana walked the carpet at the BAFTA TV Awards in London last night. Idris was nominated for Best Actor for Luther. He lost to Mark Rylance for Wolf Hall. Before Idris lost the award, he told reporters on the red carpet that he was dealing with a lost voice:

“I’ve lost my voice over the last two days so I’m a little bit nervous if I do win, I won’t have much to say.”

Okay, Idris Elba’s messed up vocal cords confirm that he and Naiyana are in a relationship again. Because in my experience, 98% of every relationship is spent screaming, “I hate you! Hell is too good for you! I regret the day I met your ass! I’d rather stick a wasabi pea in my piss hole than be with you for another second!“, at your piece and the other 2% is spent hollering during makeup sex.

Pics: Wenn.com

Tags:
SHARE
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).

src="https://c.statcounter.com/922697/0/f674ac4a/1/"
alt="drupal analytics" >