18-year-old Stian Ytterdahl of Lørenskog, Norway just moved his country one step closer to being declared the Florida of Scandinavia. Stian told newspaper Romereskes Blad (via Gawker) that his friends were mad that he was getting so much ass, so they wanted to uglify his pretty with a shitty tattoo. They told him to choose between a tattoo of Barbie on his ass or a McDonald’s receipt on his arm. So, let’s recap this Norwegian foolery real quick:
– Stian gets a lot of chicks.
– Stain’s friends don’t like that he gets lots of chicks.
– Stian’s friends punish him by telling him he has to get Barbie tattooed on his ass cheek or a McDonald’s receipted tattooed on his arm.
The fuck, Norway?
Stian didn’t go with option #3 by telling his friends to eat his ass raw. Stian went with the McDonald’s tattoo and he had it inked into his arm at Sabelink Tattoo. (Side note: I don’t know what a “Happy Cheese” is, but I bet that’s also Gerard Butler’s pet name for his peen.) Since Sabelinke Tattoo knew Stian was in the mood for getting receipts tattooed onto his body, they asked him to tattoo their receipt onto his other arm. He went for it and is going to have it done on Monday. Stian said this about being giving free advertising to McDonald’s:
“Now I’m a living billboard. But I think all this is just fun. Maybe it won’t be as fun when I’m 50 or 60 years, but it’s my choice.”
1. This dude shouldn’t feel so special, because Chris Martin got a Burger King receipt tattooed onto his taint to commemorate his post-GOOP life.
2. A McDonald’s receipt is weird and stupid, but it’s not the ugliest thing you can ink into your skin. An “I Love Nickelback” tattoo or a tattoo of a CROC ass fucking an UGG would’ve been way worse and grounds for skin removal.
3. This is still better than Kaley Cuoco’s tattoo.