Miguel Might Get Sued For Busting A Leg Drop On A Girl

May 31, 2013 / Posted by:

When dumb stupid buffoon Miguel violently teabagged a girl at the Billboard Music Awards, I started to countdown from 10 and figured that when I got to 5, Gloria Allred would’ve already announced in a press conference that the girl is suing his ass for zillions of dollars. Well, it took longer than I thought and Gloria Allred, surprisingly, isn’t involved, but the girl is getting close to dropping a lawsuit right on Miguel’s head.

Khyati Shah, the chick whose head became the meat in a Miguel and stage sandwich, hired lawyer Vip Bhola and he tells E! News that she’s been experiencing psychical “difficulties” since the Billboard Music Awards and is considering legal action. Vip says that Khyati’s doctors are going to examine her injuries and once they get the results back, they’ll decide whether or not to sue. Vip hasn’t spoken to Miguel’s lawyers yet, but he says he’s open to settling out of court.

Shortly after, Miguel kicked one girl in the face and nearly decapitated Khyati, they were both interviewed backstage:

Khyati made the mistake of going on camera and smiling like everything was peachy cream (copyright: Jennifer from Basketball Wives). I’d have a brace on my neck, a cast on my head, a metal back brace on my body and I’d be sipping Ensure while sitting on a wheelchair. If they interviewed me backstage, I’d be like, “Huh? What? Who are you? Where am I? The pain! The pain! Jesus, is that you? Jesus, hug me, I’m ready!” Then I would’ve sued Miguel, Billboard, the venue and Sir Isaac Newton.

Miguel should’ve known better. He really thinks he’s Prince and Janelle Monae. Prince wouldn’t have only landed that jump, but he would’ve done so while wearing 10-inch glossy heels. Leave the stage jumps to the professionals, Miguel.

67 responses to “Miguel Might Get Sued For Busting A Leg Drop On A Girl”

1. Ophelias evil twin says:

Submitted by Foxxy Brown on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 12:07pm.
    Submitted by RandéSleepover on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 12:05pm.

how did the Lohans miss him ???!!!

———————————————-

I hear Cousin Vinny is taking on new clients… LOL!!

Serioulsy, you might as well get a lawyer from tv commercials. Hurt in a Car? Call William Mattar. 444-4444

2. But.Seriously.Folks says:

Get money bitch. Don’t forget to say Miguel has ruined your sex life. I’ll never forget when that activist lady sued Tupac for dropping a rhyme about her rap hating ways. She said it ruined her sex life. Gold, that was.

3. mike says:

I’ve never heard of this person.

4. didimao says:

What the hell did he do that for? She should have grabbed his nuts and squeezed the fuck out of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What in the praying mantis crackhooker hell is this?! – MK 9/09

5. Twat Muffin says:

I’d love to be an ambulance chaser and have Michael as my client — OMG, he’d be perfect! Thanks, MK, for my first big laugh of the day!!! “The pain, the pain!” — bravo!

=======================================================

“I’m from Chicago, bitch!”

“Two eyes, two eyebrows.”

6. CORNDOG says:

His little tight pants wouldn’t let his legs spread. He needs a different costume for this. Who is he?

7. Foxxy Brown says:

Twatty! have a good friday and weekend!

[ha – beat you to it today ;-D]

“Don’t hate, don’t underestimate, google my shit, bitch!” -bambam, 4/13/13

8. RandéSleepover says:

Bhola went to the prestigious San Fernando Valley College of Law (motto: “The Harvard of Chatsworth”), works in Warner Center, and was suspended for failing to complete his MCLE. He sounds like the perfect PI lawyer for Ms. Shah and this ground-breaking case.

9. Chirio says:

LOL “Jesus, is that you? Jesus, hug me, I’m ready!”

stupid girl looks like she is in pain. I would’ve said “Fuck this icepack, IMMA SUEEEEEEEEE YOU and all your ugly twitter followers”

now I need to google to see what happened to Luis Miguel, I remember when reading the first post title thought it was about Luis Miguel. 🙁

Coma Caca!
    ———————————-

10. Lucifer_Sam says:

Please fade back into obscurity.

11. Foxxy Brown says:

Submitted by RandéSleepover on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 12:05pm.

how did the Lohans miss him ???!!!

“Don’t hate, don’t underestimate, google my shit, bitch!” -bambam, 4/13/13

12. But.Seriously.Folks says:

Submitted by que cochina on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 11:57am.

MK – proofread! “psychical ” difficulties?!!!
    __________________________________________________

MK don’t proofread shit and we don’t care. Weez ain’t heer fo da gud spellin n grammer.

13. que cochina says:

@ButSeriouslyFolks – Sucky, THE BRAIN, defined psychical for me.

14. bitchSpray says:

Submitted by mike on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 12:00pm.

I’ve never heard of this person.

ditto. i think that his non-existent career climaxed with that jump, and after this is settled, we’ll never hear of him again.

15. H321 says:

She’ll have to find funds for her full body laser hair-removal elsewhere

16. kate773 says:

Tacky. Shit looked bad and she may be hurt but I find it distasteful to sit there all giggly and shit and then turn around and try to make a buck out of it.

Just me though.

17. snowpiece says:

H321 LOLZ!

**************************
    “OBAMA PLEASE HELP ME I DON’T HAVE A JOB”
    “NO SORRY BUT HERE’S SOME WEED AND A VOUCHER TO GET MARRIED TO YOUR UNCLE” THANKS OBAMA

Sucky 12/19

18. annobanano says:

Submitted by H321 on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 12:27pm.

She’ll have to find funds for her full body laser hair-removal elsewhere

Maybe those hairy Kardashian bitches can give her a good recommendation.

19. cocoebert says:

Submitted by TexnDoc on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 11:53am.
    LOL, I read about her ambulance chaser. “My client is getting worse by the day!” Well, naturally.

Bwahhahaha- he actually said that!? Wow.

20. Nanners says:

Dumbass will get a $5 amazon gift certificate. Stay down and pretend to be unconscious until the EMTs get there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Newsflash you stupid cocks… – HBIC of Delta Fuck You 18/04/2013

21. Coffy73 says:

I’d get some money out of it too, that shit looked painful and I bet she didn’t feel the full effects til the next day.

22. johnnysgirl says:

Submitted by snowpiece on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 11:54am.

she should get no money just because she said “I adorn him”
    ———————————————-

I noticed that. And then the interviewer-guy said it too! The stoopid – it’s catching.

23. Britneys cheap ass wig says:

Let my balls adorn you.

24. Ruby Jackson says:

I’ve had whiplash before and it takes a few days before you feel the full effects of it.

25. LaChaylo says:

She should thank Miguel for introducing her to a lucrative career in pro wrestling. Wrestling name: Nut Bustah.

26. Foxxy Brown says:

Submitted by Coffy73 on Fri, 05/31/2013 – 12:46pm.

a year or so ago i pinched a nerve or did something to my neck, iirc i sneezed while turning my head to look at something off to the side. did not hurt then. the next morning when i woke i screamed when i turned over on the pillow. it took months for the pain to completely go away.

“Don’t hate, don’t underestimate, google my shit, bitch!” -bambam, 4/13/13