Ke$ha’s Nalgas Made An Appearance At The Billboard Music Awards

May 19, 2013 / Posted by:

The number one question asked at the Billboard Music Awards tonight was, “Why does it smell like a spoiled chunk of gouda marinating in a dirty diaper on top of a subway platform in the middle of August?” And that’s because Ke$hit showed up with her ass hanging out.

The Garbage Pail Kids’ favorite pin-up ho actually looks like she was just deflead at the groomers. Yes, that skin-colored lipstick gave her abortion face and her ass cheeks are hanging out (which is a health department violation, I’m sure), but she actually looks clean-ish her. Bitch looks like a male Russian gymnast on estrogen going to a funeral and that IS the look.

And here’s some other tricks and tramps at the Billboard Music Awards tonight. In order after Ke$hit: Hell’s favorite couple, Hell’s second favorite couple, a broke down Harley Quinn, a block of Top Ramen at the ho shit prom, Psy, Justin Bieber’s former au pair (wearing a dress accessorized with glow sticks and bendy rubber rollers), Shania Twain, Taylor Swift, an Amish robot and something called a Z LaLa.

76 responses to “Ke$ha’s Nalgas Made An Appearance At The Billboard Music Awards”

1. swarm-of-locusts says:

Ke$ha worked hard to get that nana-like body of hers together, but she will always look like a road hard and put back wet kinda chick.

**************************************************
    Taking crazy things seriously is a serious waste of time.”
    β€” Haruki Murakami

2. Gobbler says:

Submitted by princesspoppy on Sun, 05/19/2013 – 8:53pm.

“abortion face”? MK πŸ™
    ————
    IKR? The phrase doesn’t sound typical of our snarky MK with his usually hilarious descriptions.

3. mike says:

Is she missing a tooth?!?

4. Hotmami says:

I’m waiting for JLo’s ugly insides to start showing on the outside, but apparently that’s NEVER going to happen. Slutwhorecuntbitch looks good.

I think Selena looks cute…Shania is ageless.

**************************************
    Every saint has a past and
    Every sinner has a future

5. ILoveRArmitage says:

Did anyone see the two girls hit their heads on the stage when Miguel tried to jump over them? They both fell down and didn’t come back up. Lawsuit!
    _____________________________________________
    I don’t want to possess you, I wish to marry you because I love you.
    Look back… look back at me.
    Are you coming home with me?

6. Uncle Brain-fart says:

Buy a tooth and some black shoes, Keshit. And Miley`s sad Harlequin outfit looks stooopid.

“YES! I totally understand. When I am sad I want a dick up my ass too! A gaping asshole is a wonderful substitute for friends.” Gardening Girl, 05-09-13

7. Lucifer_Sam says:

Love the awkward hand positioning to try to hide her 70″ waist; and then Avril showed up to prom with her dad.

8. caprica 6 says:

Not impressed with any of these nalgas ugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    β€œThat which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens, 1949-2011. *C6 was/is here

“I AM WONDER WOMAN; AND WE WILL BE PARENTS TO A HUMAN KID, ONE DAY TO” -ABCBakeryBB

9. Ecce Homo says:

Selena and Taylor look cute, even if they’re dressed like a couple’a HOO-ERZ!

And to paraphrase JuJuBee: “Was your barbeque cancelled Miss Kesha? Cause your grill is FUCKED.”

————————————-
    “Instant gratification takes too long.” Suzanne Vale

10. Madam Pince says:

Looks like Avril has Chad tamed pretty well.

**************************************************

“Yes, misery loves company, but that’s what Jack Daniels is for.” ~~MK

11. queen frostine says:

Selena looks so much like a living Bratz Doll – baby face, adult body/slutty clothes – that it freaks me out. but I love her highlighters-themed dress.