Jon Hamm Takes The Hammaconda For A Walk

April 2, 2013 / Posted by:

I don’t even know why I’m typing words here, because I’m sure that as soon as you saw the name “Jon Hamm,” your eyeballs shot out of their sockets cartoon-style and slapped against the screen to see if the Hammaconda made an appearance in this post.

After the skinny Fred Flinstone cried and whined to Rolling Stone about how all of us sucio pervs need to take our eyes off of his dick, I figured he was going to tuck it tight between his legs since nobody is really looking at his ass and wouldn’t notice his new wiggling tail. But nope, the Hammaconda is still free. Jon Hamm went for a walk with his Hammaconda, his partner Jennifer Westfeldt and his dog Cora in Los Angeles today. Cora is either sedated as shit or she’s gone through some serious training, because most dogs would mistake the Hammaconda for a weasel riding a weasel and attack that bitch.

98 responses to “Jon Hamm Takes The Hammaconda For A Walk”

1. Bigbendy says:

Thank God the Hamaconda is free to roam. If that were my little wiener dog, he would say the hell with walking give a ride on the Hamaconda……he’s lazy like that.

2. WithinReason... says:

Love the elusive yet friendly Hammaconda, like the glasses and love Cora, all YES!

•-•-•-•-•-•
    “CAUTION: Delusion ahead.” MK
    ░░░░♬♣☺♪◘☼♥♫•ღ♩♦≈❀♠♡░░░░

3. lislop says:

Why did she get all dressed up just to walk the dog?

I love that real actors are calling out the reality tv whores.

4. Girl about town says:

My ex was over 8″ and thick and let me tell you when they’re hung that well they think it’s a magic stick and all you gotta do is jump on and you’ll cum. Basically they don’t put in as much work as the regular 6″ which I prefer and will gladly take, another thing I noticed dudes with a big junk don’t eat puss as much and I like me some long and good head, so I say NO to big dicks.

____________________________________________________
    Don’t start none and the’ll be none.

5. Gardening Girl says:

I am sure that the Hammaconda needs protection but does he need to take that ugly bitch with him – not talking about the canine either.

“Let them all boil in their own hotdog juice.” Deb 7/2012

6. Gardening Girl says:

I think Hamm needs to move onto David Lee Roth style spandex pants.

“Let them all boil in their own hotdog juice.” Deb 7/2012

7. princesspoppy says:

Submitted by Gardening Girl on Tue, 04/02/2013 – 10:16pm.
    ——————

I don’t like to hate on other ladies, but wow. Her face is confusing. Like where do my eyes rest. Friends with kids… I was watching the whole movie trying to figure out what was so unattractive. Muppet face.

8. de Cosmos says:

He ought to be required by law to wear a dance belt when in public places.

9. Ecce Homo says:

Definitely overkill at this point. But not to be contrarian (or maybe just to be contrarian) how much of this is him, and how much of this is some shyster publicist (“we’ve got to put you out there!”) for Mad Men?

Speaking as someone who’s never seen the show, he seems like an affable dude who just happens to like freeballing. A lot of guys do, apparently.
    ————————————-
    “Instant gratification takes too long.” Suzanne Vale

10. Um...what says:

I think it’s kind of nice they’re still together… and I think she used to be somewhat attractive. Overkill with the fillers in her quest to look youthful…

11. VoxyPop says:

It’s not that impressive until you realize that’s not a leash he’s holding.

12. can be a pushy broad says:

LOL They are lazy:D

13. JulzNo1Zero says:

No seriously, totes Boring! I was gonna say something abou… ZzzzzzZzzzzzz…………

Change is coming through my Shadow

14. zomay says:

I too walk with my boyfriend and his dog with knee high suede boots on. In fact that is what I wore today on my jog.

………………………….

15. original putas says:

Nasty ass

16. original putas says:

Nasty ass

17. MinxInSpace says:

Submitted by Girl about town on Tue, 04/02/2013 – 10:15pm.

__________________________________________________

Gurl, you have got to learn how to stop being shy and express yourself!

But yeah, you’re kinda right about dudes with big dicks. Those are usually the worst in bed because they’re super lazy.

18. Cupcake_Queen says:

Submitted by Girl about town on Tue, 04/02/2013 – 10:15pm.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TESTIFY, sister! I am with you 100%! Just ’cause it’s big don’t mean it’s good!

19. WithinReason... says:

GG, like this?
    (it’s up by his belt!)

or,
    (it’s down to his knees!)

No this,
    (It’s playing coy, Yes)

•-•-•-•-•-•
    “CAUTION: Delusion ahead.” MK
    ░░░░♬♣☺♪◘☼♥♫•ღ♩♦≈❀♠♡░░░░

20. RandéSleepover says:

Anyone know where that is? It kinda looks like Studio City, south of the Boulevard… No stalking plans; just idle celeb curiosity.

ETA: Never mind: it’s on Catalina just south of Los Feliz.

21. MinxInSpace says:

Oh shit, totally forgot. I read on Celebitchy that Hamm’s chick is super clingy and whatnot. Can’t even take a piss without him going with her…that sorta thing. And she totally looks messed up in the facial area now. Sorta like she has a dead nerve like Milo Ventimiglia but one one who side of her mouth.

22. Diamond.Goddess. says:

Wasn’t he one of the ones dissing the Kumsnatchian Klan, and here he is L-U-R-V-I-N’ him some dik attention?!
    And didn’t Daniel Craig do the same thing, and then just got $1 mil. for standing in front of a Range Rover for 10 minutes?!
    Thanks, I love hypocrisy for dessert.
    (LOLs!!!)

****************************************************

Big girls need big diamonds–Elizabeth Taylor

23. RandéSleepover says:

Submitted by Gardening Girl on Tue, 04/02/2013 – 10:19pm.
    I think Hamm needs to move onto David Lee Roth style spandex pants.

Maybe a DLR/The Darkness catsuit, open to the navel, whenever he goes out for coffee or to let the dog crap?

24. Lucifer_Sam says:

What the fuck are they both wearing? Who wears denim skirts in 2013?

25. Lucifer_Sam says:

WITH FADING DOWN THE FRONT TOO

26. Joeb says:

When I was in the ER last week with my severe Hamm Envy, I realized just how pandemic it’s become. The poor woman next to me was almost dead from it; some rattling, wheezing corpse called Pimp Mama Kris. They weren’t holding out much hope and just shook their heads next to the Priest as they wheeled the oxygen tent to ICU. Outside the glass stood this fat skank in a table cloth snickering with some wierd dude with no eyebrows. I’m just blessed it didn’t hit me that hard.