Mercy The Kitten Is In Heaven Now
Kim Kardashian had an adorable white pussy named Mercy (after one of Kanye's songs... let's all eye roll together now) and that poor, tortured kitten always looked like she was on the verge of committing suicide and now we know why. Mercy not only had to worry about Kim's steam roller ass crushing her to death and Pimp Mama Kris using her as a sacrifice to Lucifer, but she also had a stomach infection. I think "stomach infection" is PR code for "khlamydia she kaught from Kim."
Just like marriage, Kim couldn't commit to Mercy and gave her away after only a few months together. Kim said in a post on her blog that she didn't know she was allergic to pussy until Mercy lived with her for a while and what she really means by that is she grew allergic to the fact that Mercy was no longer getting her extra attention from the paps. Kim gets Botox and the coagulated sperm of Satan injected into her face daily, but she refused to get injections for her allergies to keep Mercy. So Kim gave Mercy to Khloe Kardashian's assistant Sydney. The cat Sydney took care of for 17 years recently died, so Kim thought that maybe Mercy would fill the hole in her heart. But after only two weeks with Sydney, Mercy got really sick and the vet had to send her on a one-way trip to heaven. Here's the press release about Mercy's death that was totally not written by Kim. If you don't feel like reading it, then in a few weeks you can watch Kim recite it on E!'s Tribute to KIM KARDASHIAN's cat Mercy starring KIM KARDASHIAN!
It is with deep sadness that I have to tell you all that my kitten, Mercy, has passed away. My heart is completely broken.
When I first got Mercy, I had never lived with a cat before and so I had no idea that I was allergic. I thought that it might pass, but after a few weeks I decided to go visit two separate allergists, one of whom said my allergies wouldn’t get any better unless I started taking injections. I had fallen SO in love with Mercy that I wanted to try everything I could to keep her, but I didn’t think it was safe to resort to injections, and it wasn’t fair on Mercy, because I couldn’t play with her or give her as much attention as I wanted to. Mercy deserved a mom who could really give her the time and affection she deserved. I knew that Sydney, Khloe’s assistant, who had recently lost a cat she had loved and cared for for 17 years, would be the perfect mom for Mercy and Sydney was so excited to have Mercy as her own!
Sydney gave Mercy a loving home, but after a couple of weeks Mercy got really sick and Sydney had to rush her to the vet. They discovered she had a stomach problem that we weren’t aware of. Her stomach had filled with fluid and the doctor said she had a rare stomach cancer and that there was nothing we could do for her. Poor little Mercy died the very next day. It broke not only my heart that little Mercy died at only four months old, but Sydney’s too.
Mercy was a gentle and loving kitten and we are all going to miss her so much. Thanks to Sydney for making Mercy’s short life one filled with love.
RIP Mercy Xo
Poor Mercy. Most of her days alive were spent as a Kardashian publicity prop. Let's hope that she faked her death to escape those bitches and is now living in the Cat House on Kings.
Rest in peace, Mercy...