TMZ reported yesterday that colossal mess Brooke Mueller snorted, injected or smoked way too much of the bad shit and had to be shuffled off to the hospital. The L.A. County Fire Department said that they were called to Brooke’s home in Tarzana, CA and took her to the nearest hospital. Everyone figured that the next headline we’d see would be “Brooke Mueller Trying Out Rehab For The 16th Time,” but her rep (yes, she has one of those) says that’s not going to happen, because she didn’t overdose. Yeah, and I just didn’t guzzle down an entire bottle of Chicken ‘N Waffles flavoring syrup for breakfast.
Her rep Steve Honing tells Celebuzz that it was all a misunderstanding and Charlie Sheen’s original goddess was just really, really tired. Brooke’s assistant (yes, she has one of those) thought she passed out in a coma or some shit, but she was really just taking a nap. Here’s Steve’s explanation:
“An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance. As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That’s it.”
That makes sense. Smoking crack, snorting Valium and injecting meth into your eyeballs all day really is strenuous work and gives you a serious case of the tireds. And I know that whenever I take a hard nap, my assistant (aka my dog) has to bark for help after he tries to wake me up by slapping me in the face, etc…
Brooke and Charlie’s 3-year-old twins were at home with her when she taken to the hospital, but she tells TMZ that her full-time, live-in nanny was taking care of them. Even if Brooke said that a chainsaw and a bear trap were taking care of her kids, we’d all still shrug and say, “Well, better than Brooke!”