What Does It All Mean?!?

June 29, 2012 / Posted by:

MSNBC and a bunch of people on Twitter noticed that the members and future member of The Tommy Girl Ex-Wives Club all have something in common and it might give you nightmares of the number threeeeee. This is some creepy numerology shit.

Mimi Rogers, who started all the Sea Org fuckery by introducing Tommy to Scientology, was 31 when she became the first Mrs. Tom Cooze in 1987 and 33 when their marriage choked on a gay bullet and died in 1990. Mimi was 34 when their divorce was finalized.

Nicole Kidman was 23 when she married Tommy in 1990 and 33 when their 10-year contract ended in 2001. Nicole was 34 when her shackles officially came off after their divorce finalized.

Katie Holmes was 28 when she became the third bride of Scientology in 2006 and she’s 33 now. If their divorce goes through after December, she’ll be 34 when she’s officially free.

So every one of Tommy’s wives was 33 when they split and 34 when that shit finalized. THE FUCK? Is 33 the age when God finally feels sorry for Tommy’s wife and wins her soul back in a rock, paper, scissor match with L. Ron Hubbard on a neutral planet (Neptune, obviously)? Does the mind control spell wear off when she’s 33? And each Tommy wife is almost 11 years younger than the last one. If Tommy is shopping for a fourth beard wife already, then that means he’s trolling the IMDB pages of all actresses born in 1989 or 1990. Hide yo 22-year-old actresses!

235 responses to “What Does It All Mean?!?”

1. Hekki says:

Skinny fat, you’re a NY hor?

And think of all the $$ you’re saving. I ripped Mr. Hekki a new one when he spent $12 on a pack of smokes in front of my face tonight. I told him that was a loaf of bread, a half gallon of milk, a dozen eggs and three Fage yogurts. Bitched him out royally.

2. helenwaite says:

Something to do with Lil Baby Jesus or Rolling Rock.

______________

snark is good.

3. roguelocke54 says:

So Mimi Rogers is to blame for all of this foolery and fuckery.

4. crankenstein says:

Devildog
    Here is what it means – we care about stupid shit. Period.

5. skinny fat says:

It’s the end of the world as we know it.
    It’s the end of the world as we know it.
    It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

6. Lucifer_Sam says:

Anyone could have looked at his first marriage and realised he’s gay. What was she, 40 years his senior?

7. mike says:

Mimi was my favorite. I’m not quite sure why. I liked her in The Rapture.

8. Mel-Tang says:

Here’s to Katie and Suri…cherrs.

I’m drunk n skeered. Hold me.

http://www.poopreport.com 🙂

<3-------------------------------<3

RIMADYL KILLS

9. skinny fat says:

Submitted by mike on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:14pm.

Mimi was my favorite. I’m not quite sure why.
    ***********

ewwww she’s got those eyeballs that sorta look like they’ll pop out any second

IT B EFFIN HOT IN NYC Y’ALL i don’t give afuck how many pounds paula deen loses she’s a fatty fat fatty just like doprah

10. Joe Mahma says:

Meh.

This was a business deal, just like all the others, so TC could appear to be the virile hetero superman that Scientology needs him to be.

The story I heard was they offered the job to Scarlet Johanson first, but she said no fucking way.

11. cocoebert says:

Oh lawd now we’re gonna get some Illuminati thread shitters up in here.

12. skinny fat says:

i’m trying to quit smoking and IT B S BITCH. i think imma gonna dah *sniffs cigarette

13. quickkill says:

Tom Cruise bullied Nicole Kidman since she was stepping out on him, and threatened with taking the kids away from her. It should be interesting to see the custody arrangement for Suri. TC will will try to have his Scientology mitts on Suri, but Katie was like a Stepford wife, and acted like the perfect wholesome woman; He may have a run for his money.

14. mike says:

Submitted by cocoebert on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:19pm.
    Oh lawd now we’re gonna get some Illuminati thread shitters up in here.

shhhhh

15. skinny fat says:

nicole kidman truly was a beautiful woman before she started fucking with her face. why do these rich famous bitches do that? they’re so gorgeous and then ruin everyone with botox and surgery. i don’t understand.

16. Whamo says:

Submitted by skinny fat on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:22pm.
    ==============================================
    Ya I always bring up Nicole’s movie Birthday Girl, She made me crazy crazy horny in that movie. Man she was sexy:P

Before that string of bad movies she was one of the better actors out there. I mean she really can act but it doesn’t help now that she can’t move her face. It’s kinda important for the career I would think lol!

17. stinkbutt says:

shit’s already getting crazy.

18. skinny fat says:

i dare any of you whorz to watch this shit all the way. tiny tom is nutso

19. Whamo says:

Submitted by quickkill on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:20pm.
    ========================================
    The thing is he did take the kids, totally absolutely and completely. I’ll bet she hasn’t seen those kids in over 7 years!

That is just flat out COLD man!

20. skinny fat says:

Submitted by Hekki on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:25pm.

Skinny fat, you’re a NY hor?

*****
    NYC whorz b bestest whorz. fuck the money. i want me some NICOTINE. okay, i’ll have another vodka tonic:-) LOVE TO HEKKI

21. But.Seriously.Folks says:

I’m sure Tommy Girl will be shopping for a new young piece soon. Because he’s determined that the Claymate demographic continue to think he’s a pussyhound…and 6 feet tall.

22. skinny fat says:

Submitted by Whamo on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:30pm.

Submitted by skinny fat on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:22pm.
    ==============================================

**************

hey whamster & uno – yeah, its kind of important for an actress to move her face LOL st angie ho’s going in that territory but then again she never could act for shit.

23. yepyepyep says:

Ok the email said from an insider that tommy girl was caught in bed with a man famous singer I cannot recall name, it ways that he got married so fast to quiet down the gossip also the couch jumping was done on purporse to bump him up on tabloids everything he does is calculated
    The email is from 2007 and it says he would have a 5 year contract with katie
    Also see if you can find the interview where the reporter outed tom as a master manipulator where for a movie press release you had to sign an 18 page contract and all got the same “scarily sincere’ answers it was scary how he charmed you until you saw him treating everyone the same with the same answers
    Tom is a control freak look him up I will try and post email tomorrow

24. skinny fat says:

Submitted by yepyepyep on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:43pm

i call bullshit tiny tom is way too protective of his image

25. Lucifer_Sam says:

LOL this is already a huge mess, and hot on the heels of Johnny Depp’s clusterfuck drama.

Next: the Brangelina nuclear meltdown. Cannot wait.

26. skinny fat says:

Submitted by crankenstein on Fri, 06/29/2012 – 10:42pm.

Devildog
    Here is what it means – we care about stupid shit. Period.
    *************

we don’t really care; we just like to bash. there’s a difference.

27. yepyepyep says:

I can post the whole email in fb not here because its really really forwarded by an industry worker I just don’t think I should post all their info It was just too coincendental with the facts