Pictures like these call for the return of Say Something Nice, so let your bitch gene go temporarily dormant (I know you won’t) and let’s play nice for once. Lindsay Lohan’s cheeks and lips looked like they were trying to get majority share of her face as she posed at the A&E Upfronts in NYC today. A&E is part owner of Lifetime, so LiLo was there to promote Liz & Dick. Now on to the niceness!
1. That ombre face – LiLo is setting trends with that shit! Ombre face is perfect for when you can only afford 1/4th of a spray tan.
2. Those brows – The Curious Case of Ali Lohan isn’t the only Lohan who can give us some serious eyebrow situation. If you need a steady hand, a spackling knife and paint thinner to strip the layers of brow pencil from your brows at the end of the night, you’re doing it right! Yes, LiLo’s brows sort of look like furry poops, but scat is so in!
3. That random bobby pin – 60s glamour on a Dollar Tree budget. Can’t shade a bitch for being frugal IN THIS ECONOMY.
4. Those lips – Those gummy worm lips sort of make her looks like Nien Numb in drag, which is a good thing since Star Wars definitely needed more drag queen glamour.
5. That overall face – LiLo’s face looks like it was harvested from Jocelyn Wildenstein’s face, and that’ seriously the nicest thing I’ve said about anybody. My nice tank is officially empty.