Open Post: Hosted By Granny Spoons

April 26, 2012 / Posted by:

You know you’re about to witness the performance of the year month week day hour when it starts with the star feeding a bunch of kangaroos. Here’s Deb “Spoons” Perry, the most talented Perry of all the Perrys, slapping the nickel off some spoons while SPOONING FOR HER LIFE to The Black Keys’Lonely Boy.” When Granny Spoon’s grandchildren talk sass, she can slap them in the mouth with her spoon while making beautiful music. Work them spoons, granny.

via Tastefully Offensive

Tags:

132 responses to “Open Post: Hosted By Granny Spoons”

1. guest says:

Bridesmaids again!!!! Lmao…never gets old.

Srsly tho what is the point of bleaching your you know!?!?

******************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.
    It’s ok to be a redneck by the way.. just don’t yell git ‘er done because we all hate that.

2. jack-n-the-hat says:

Submitted by guest on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 4:32pm.

Bridesmaids again!!!! Lmao…never gets old.

Srsly tho what is the point of bleaching your you know!?!?
    ————————–

I have always wondered why people do that also….

LMAO at the visual of Hekki trying to play the spoons… it does look pretty easy, though.
    _____________________________________________
    “It’s no mystery that ass has always been tits’ greatest enemy. It’s almost like a Muslim-Jewish thing, but with tits and ass.” ~ Kenny Powers

3. Hekki says:

Try it, jack! I couldn’t get them to make a click sound, it just sounded like two spoons banging together. And it hurt my hands and leg. Now I know why she has that pad strapped to her thigh.

4. guest says:

Where is everyone?

****************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.

5. jack-n-the-hat says:

guest – here ya go… (SFW) I couldn’t read the article because of the blond chick in her panties… dear. lord.

_____________________________________________

6. parissucksliterally says:

hey guest, I was at Karate.

you know “blah blah blah Karate, blah blah blah post pictures….”

that is all I do.

***********************************************
    It’s sad, so sad
    Why can’t we talk it over
    Oh it seems to me
    That sorry seems to be the hardest word

7. guest says:

Jack…you’re such a girl!! But thank you. *reads* 🙂

****************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.

8. guest says:

Psl…lol! So self-absorbed. ;D

brb
    ******************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.

9. jack-n-the-hat says:

Submitted by guest on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 4:48pm.

Jack…you’re such a girl!!
    ————

LOL SHUDDUP! It was the first article that popped up when I googled it…
    _____________________________________________

10. MissJaneTexas says:

Submitted by jack-n-the-hat on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 4:44pm.

Seriously, how ridiculous is that? People that seriously get self conscience about that need a lobotomy not anal bleaching. And any guy/girl that won’t bang you because your anus isn’t 100% pink ain’t batting for your team anyways. RIIII-DICULOUS.

**************************************************************
    I’m jumpier than a virgin at a prison rodeo – Blanche Devereaux

11. parissucksliterally says:

now I have to go to work.

BYE!

***********************************************
    It’s sad, so sad
    Why can’t we talk it over
    Oh it seems to me
    That sorry seems to be the hardest word

12. jack-n-the-hat says:

Submitted by MissJaneTexas on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 4:52pm.

I am going to need to see a picture of yours in order to take your comment seriously.
    _____________________________________________

13. guest says:

*sits with missjane smh*

****************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.

14. MissJaneTexas says:

@ Jack – LOL. Ass.

**************************************************************
    I’m jumpier than a virgin at a prison rodeo – Blanche Devereaux

15. jack-n-the-hat says:

MissJane – what the hell does it say in your avie, specifically the top part (I can read the bottom). I LOVE Wolowitz! I loved the episode where he walks in wearing an eyepatch then says all you need to do is walk up to a lady and throw out some “negs” (negative compliments)…. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA he’s so lame!
    _____________________________________________

16. Hockey fan says:

Any hockey fans on here? I am so pissed that the Bruins lost last night…and even more pissed that some stupid fans are being racist bc the winning goal was scored by a black guy. I mean, seriously, wtf? What century are we living in??? Who gives a fuck if he’s black? And why does it matter more?? THEY LOST. Doesn’t matter if it’s scored by a black, a white, a Russian, or a martian…THEY LOST. Why make it racist???

****
    There’s a difference between a cougar and a barn cat.

17. MissJaneTexas says:

Submitted by jack-n-the-hat on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 5:00pm.

UGH – I know I want it to be bigger (heeeY). It says:

you must be the square root of -1 because you can’t be real.

The one I really wanted to put on here but you really can’t read it says:

I wish I was your differential equation homework because then I’d be really hard and you would be doing me on your desk.

HAHAHHAHA. I am such a nerd!

BAZINGA!

**************************************************************
    I’m jumpier than a virgin at a prison rodeo – Blanche Devereaux

18. Lisbet459 says:

Submitted by MissJaneTexas on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 4:52pm.

=================

Maybe if you’re really, really, really into anal? I dunno, I always try to have empathy with my fellow human beings, but this makes me feel like a sociopath.

But wait, there’s less! You can get makeup for your genitals! (possibly NSFW):

Between this and actual electic surgery on the area, I feel like joining a nunnery. And I’m not even Catholic.

19. MissJaneTexas says:

Submitted by Hockey fan on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 5:01pm.

No, sorry. I am from Tejas we don’t really get hockey ;). Haha. But I did see the racist comments – Ridiculous. Sometimes losing a sporting event brings out the worst in people. I love my teams and I do get super competitive but it is still just a game.

Sorry your team lost 🙁

**************************************************************
    I’m jumpier than a virgin at a prison rodeo – Blanche Devereaux

20. lovelyrita says:

I was having a horrible day, but that spooning ass memaw put a smile on my face!!
    Awesome!!
    Thanks MK!!

21. Hockey fan says:

Submitted by MissJaneTexas on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 5:07pm.

Submitted by Hockey fan on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 5:01pm.

Sorry your team lost 🙁
    ^^^^^^^

Thanks, Miss Jane. And you should check out the Dallas Stars. Me hears that they play some pretty good hockey– even though hockey south of the mason-dixon is an anathema to me. LOL

****
    There’s a difference between a cougar and a barn cat.

22. NDNchief says:

“Revenge is sweet and not fattening”
    -Alfred Hitchcock-

Sad to say, but, I think TBBT will be jumping the shark with tonights wedding.

23. Lucifer_Sam says:

Only here for the kangaroos.

24. MissJaneTexas says:

Submitted by Hockey fan on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 5:13pm.

Yeah, the Dallas Stars are popular but like you said – we grow up with football and baseball mainly – so unless the Stars get to the playoffs they are kind of ignored. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon when they are good though. I can only speak for Dallas but until the Mavs got decent in the early 2000s they were pretty ignored too.

When the Mavs get booted first round by OKC I will be pretty sad too 🙁

**************************************************************
    I’m jumpier than a virgin at a prison rodeo – Blanche Devereaux

25. mefunigirl says:

Submitted by Lisbet459 on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 5:05pm.

oh dear lord they are actually “out of stock’ on some of them.
    yes, I clicked through.
    if I was a man, I’d be confused with all the fakery fuckery going on with women today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Success is a great deodorant ~ Liz

26. MissJaneTexas says:

Submitted by mefunigirl on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 5:19pm.

Me too! There are definitely guys out there that are in to all that fake stuff – but I know so many guys who hate that shit. I have heard many of them say women do it more for approval from other women because let’s be honest we are harder on each other than men are on us.

The anal bleaching is still ridiculous — I don’t care what you are into.

**************************************************************