Either Paula Deen has an orange mic on her second chin or that’s a Cheetos mole and “backbackBritneybackback” will soon replace the n-word as her favorite phrase. You know Our Lady of Cheetos is going to try to gnaw that thing off.
The n-word I’m talking about is not “nobuttah.” A stick of margarine would pass between Paula’s lips before that word (yes, it’s one word in the south) does. I’m talking about the other n-word. So, Paula Deen and her brother Bubba Hiers (government name: BUBBA HIERS) co-own Bubba’s Oyster and Seafood House in Savannah, GA and they’ve both been sued by the former general manager of the restaurant for throwing all kinds of deep fried fuckery at her during the 5 years she worked there.
Radar says that in the lawsuit filed in Georgia on Monday, the former GM Lisa Jackson claims Bubba brought the following foolery on her:
– Created a porn prison around her by always watching fuck films on his computer in the small office she shared with him.
– Showed her the printout of an email with the subject line “Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legal” and a picture of two ladies coochie bumping below it.
– Bubba once grabbed Lisa’s face and told her that he loved her. Romance.
– Bubba forced the black employees to only use the bathroom in the back while letting the white employees use the customers’ bathroom in the front.
– Told Lisa and another manager that they should send President Obama “to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico so he could n***er-rig it.”
– Lisa finally quit in 2010 after Bubba spit in her face during an argument.
As for Paula, Lisa claims that the general manager before her got fired for wet humping on the servers and the butter messiah made it clear that she wasn’t going to let that fuck with her business. Paula allegedly said this to Lisa:
“If you think I have worked this hard to lose everything because of a piece of pussy, you better think again, and now I’m going to do something I have never done I am going to put a woman in a man’s job.”
And about that n-bomb shit, Lisa says Paula dropped it while giving her staff ideas for a wedding they catered:
“Well what I would really like is a bunch of little niggers to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around. Now, that would be a true Southern wedding wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”
This is all from Lisa Jackson’s mouth and so far both Paula and Bubba are as quiet as a bit-off scrimp head. They ain’t saying shit. On one hand, it’s strange that this alleged crap went on for five years and Lisa never recorded any of it or got witnesses to back her up. On the other hand, you can’t fully trust a family who seriously named one of their own BUBBA!
(Picture via Wenn.com)