Hot Slut Of The Day!

January 15, 2012 / Posted by:

The Beer Loving Cat! And there you were thinking that pussy and yeast don’t mix well together. If yeast infections looked like this, we’d all want one.

Tonight is the Second Annual Ricky Gervais Pats Himself On His Hardcore Edgy Gene While ROASTING Hollywood Ceremony and about three seconds into that shit, most of us will look like that cat above. We’ll be making hug love to a lukewarm can of the sweet nectar and licking on it like it’s the only thing in the world that has ever done us right (SPOILER ALERT: It is!). But unlike Beer Cat, my can of the sweet nectar won’t be Miller Lite. I mean, if I want to lick on something that tastes like ass, I’ll lick on an actual ass.

via Buzzfeed

43 responses to “Hot Slut Of The Day!”

1. Vern says:

This explains Lilo’s many chances-she’s a cat!

*chanting as always*
    “I feel the burn it must be Vern” PERKY 2011

2. Evil_Cupcake says:

I find nothing amusing in animals drinking beer or getting pot smoke blown in their faces.

Sorry, I am an uncool, stick in the mud, but what can I say.

3. TimC says:

Elephants love beer too. They kill for it in India when they stomp thru jungle villages looking for their beer stashes.

Why is letting a cat have beer such a bad thing, but catnip is OK. Are the animal welfare people opposed to catnip too?

4. Deb says:

I was just afraid the kitty would cut his tongue on the can opening….

Yeah, well you can all be jealous of me. Tonight, I’ll be playing a card game called Skip-Bo with my mother in law and 94 year old grandmother in law. God help me.

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

5. guest says:

What Fishy said.

That kitteh is phat.

******************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.
    It’s ok to be a redneck by the way.. just don’t yell git ‘er done because we all hate that.

6. Tinam says:

White. Trash.

One of the definitions of “not end well” in the dictionary of truth is: “crackhead leading a crackhead to Mexico…” MK–8/20/11

7. guest says:

Lol Deb!

*****************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.

8. Deb says:

Submitted by guest on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 11:41am.

Lol Deb!
    ————————————
    You ARE jealous, aren’t you, guest? 😉

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

9. guest says:

Yes Deb…JELLII! Of the grandma part especially cuz I lurved my g’ma. She was fiesty as hell. 😉

Edit…did not read in-law!!! *does the tebow for you* lol.

*****************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.

10. Deb says:

@guest – thanks for the prayers! I actually loved my other grandma-in-law who died over 6 years ago. I used to love to sit and talk with her. She was the daughter of a Croatian woman who sailed to the US on her own at age 14. Even on her deathbed, Mary would say, “Hello, babe! How are you?” I really miss her.

This other grandma couldn’t be more different. We get along, but she is uber self-involved. She interrupts, rarely shuts up, and is bossy as hell.

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

11. Francine-Fishpaw says:

That candida albicans cat needs her own fermented barley drunk blog.

If you want to go cheaper than Miller Lite (yes, it’s possible), just throw some sugar, water and yeast in a jug, put a party balloon with some pin-holes in it over the lip of the jug and in five days you have some trailer trash hooch.

Sure, your head will explode in the morning, you will puke technicolor rainbows and shit oompa loompa diarrhea from hell, but, you can proudly say you saved a couple bucks for the experience.

12. Evil_Cupcake says:

Submitted by Deb on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 11:38am.
    I was just afraid the kitty would cut his tongue on the can opening….

**************************

Aww, that is nice of you!

One of the few days I got out of my death bed during the holidays, I went to a tea party for a bride and groom (she was 71, he 87), where my mom and myself were the ONLY people under 70.

13. VitaminF says:

Last night I was having a ‘Sour Apple Pucker’ while watching TV, when my cat climbed me and started to sniff the vodka in the glass. I was curious and offered him just a little bit on my palm, he instantly devoured it!! I gave him a couple of tsp and he was totally into it and enjoying. I was afraid cat and alcohol probably don’t mix well and stopped and he won’t leave me alone!
    Should have made a video, may be next time..

14. Deb says:

Thanks Evil. Yeah, I’m getting time off in purgatory for sure! 😉

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

15. bitchSpray says:

my cat will eat and drink probably anything in the world (including vegetables, fruit and sweets)…

it’s not because she likes it, she just wants to show me she CAN

16. BoredSlore says:

Submitted by Deb on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 11:38am.

I was just afraid the kitty would cut his tongue on the can opening….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna trade? I have a rousing game of Hand and Foot with my LEGALLY BLIND 65 year old mother AND my BLIND 89 year old grandmother coming up during my vacation to Florida.

No Disney World. No Sea World. But NO BODY fucks with my Busch Gardens.

I’ll take beer drinking cat and have a day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When somebody brands you as a cunt, you thank them since that’s better than getting knighted by the queen herself.~MK 8/15/11

17. Deb says:

Submitted by BoredSlore on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 2:35pm.

LOL! Now I’m jealous! At least you and drunky cat will make the best of it. Plus, you’ll be in warm Florida instead of someplace cold!

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

18. BoredSlore says:

Submitted by Deb on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 2:38pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna know what my week is going to look like? I will be living in a retirement park FILLED with old people on golf carts. My mom said it is getting colder, not warmer. She has appointments she needs someone to drive her to and I will be playing cards with 2 blind people on a nightly basis. The ONLY 2 respites I have are:

A. Busch Gardens on Tuesday and
    B. My grandmother does Happy Hour DAILY!!! (WHOOTWHOOT)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19. Dion flowerboy says:

Meh. I’ll watch that award shitshow when MK hosts one with his boo, Anderson.

20. Deb says:

Submitted by BoredSlore on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 2:44pm.

Wow! Well you have 2 very good respites, especially “B”.
    My grandma-in-law and mother-in-law enjoy their vodka. Might as well, right?

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

21. BoredSlore says:

Submitted by Deb on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 2:48pm.

My grandma-in-law and mother-in-law enjoy their vodka. Might as well, right?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It would be an insult not to Deb. And you NEVER insult your elders…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22. Sweetas says:

My cat loves to lick the sweat off of cans, glasses, anything. Maybe they should have a play date.

I went to Lajitas TX 20 years ago and the mayor was a drunk goat named Clay Henry. People would give him bottled beer and he’d put his mouth over the neck, turn it up and shotgun it. They kept him in a cage to keep the buzzards off of his passed out ass. True story.

23. Deb says:

Submitted by BoredSlore on Sun, 01/15/2012 – 2:53pm.

Absolutely not! That would be disrespectful!

“JUST SMILE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKED UP PERSON.”
    Charles Manson

24. sonne says:

My cat likes anything and anyone who smells of nicotine. He also sticks his head in my stinky ex’s armpit (gross!) and I caught him licking my babysitter’s scarf one day (yes, I smelled it and it smelled cigarette-y). I was mean, too, since I let the cat lick it longer than I should have while I laughed. Evil me! He’s the second or third cat I’ve known that likes nicotine. Never knew a beer cat.

25. BaconSlut says:

LOL

My cat, also, is a beer hore. If you leave a glass of Leinie’s unattended, he will find it and help himself. This has happened twice. For the past six years or so, I only pop a beer when I am out on the deck and he is shooting death glares at me through the patio window. This has another layer of suckdom to it being that it is summer in these parts for all of two months within any given year.
    **************************************************

“Uh, hello, room service? I’d like some bacon, a couple of Cokes, and a bunch of whores.” -Butthead, of Beavis and Butthead

26. Stoney says:

My ex’s cat used to eat Doritos. True story.
    ___________________________________________
    “Let s/he who is without sin, cast the first Stoney.”