It was very brave and strong of Jared Leto to show up to last night’s GQ Man of the Year Awards in Berlin just an hour after a near-fatal electrocution accident involving shock therapy nipple clamps, a plugged-in vibrator and a tub full of water fried his hair to Marcel from Top Chef proportions. I don’t even know….
Either Jared was going for “Wolverine’s gorgeous lesbian sister as a 1980s hit woman in an Almodovar movie” or maybe he really wanted bitches to tell him that he looks like a chauffeur from a Zoolander-themed limousine company that just drove through a wind tunnel in a convertible.
This mess is more than freshly fucked hair. This is freshly fucked, fried, fluffed and fried again hair. Sometimes that fart nose the hair gel tube make is its way of telling you to STOP!!!!