August 20, 2011 / Posted by:

Unless there’s a full moon tonight and Khloe Kardashian howls at it at the same time it’s announced that Kris Humphries may piss on the bride, this videobombing kid will not be topped. This kid deserves $1.5 million for the cover of People Magazine, not that Kuntrashian and her Frankenstein Taylor Lautner groom.

But this kid should watch out. Pimp Mama Kris is going to sue him for working her main whore’s corner.

via TDW

Tags:

233 responses to “Open Post: Hosted By The Most Entertaining Thing That Will Come Out Of Kim Kardassian’s Stunt Wedding”

1. caprica six says:

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEDDD! 5 bucks says her psoriasis flares up and she files divorce on grounds of that!! Woot!

*drunken eyeroll thing(
    _____
    “You dumb bitch, I am home.” -MK to Brooke’s crybaby ‘daddy-puts-the-lotion’ ass

2. Hotmami says:

He *may* be in love with her, but there is no fucking way that she is in love with him. Bitch is desperate to have a husband. That’s it. She might actually be dumber than Kourtney. Scott Disick is a douche,but Kourtney has so far had the good sense NOT to marry him.

***********************************************
    Time cast a spell on you but
    You won’t forget me
    I know I could have loved you but
    You would not let me
    -Fleetwood Mac

3. Hekki says:

When exactly is The Royal American Royalty Wedding of The Stars going to be aired? I heard the wedding was happening today, so I went to E! to see. They are airing a wedding tonight and I got all excited until I realized that it was Lamar and KKhhloeh’s wedding. (I felt very bait-and-switched!) Was that to whet our appetites? Does KIM know about this?

4. MissJaneTexas says:

I am just glad she isn’t marrying Reggie…that means there is STILL a chance for me (shut it and let me dream.)

I actually don’t think her groom is THATTTT unattractive but oh well. *shrugs*

**************************************************************
    You really have to side clap and pucker for a piece who can stand next to a white feather and out-gay it. – MK 8/3/2011

5. Jintess says:

Speaking of…
    It would be really cool if Joan Collins showed up and yanked off some hair extensions

6. caprica six says:

))Hotttsss)))

_____

7. MissJaneTexas says:

Submitted by Hekki on Sat, 08/20/2011 – 7:36pm.

Oh come on now, you know they have to do tons of editing and add in all the approved behind the scenes action. I am sure Kim has to approve all scenes of the special before it airs. *rolls eyes*

**************************************************************

8. Hotmami says:

(((Cappy!!!))) KK was much more attractive when she actually looked Armenian. Ho was GORGEOUS. Now she looks like the cat lady and Sylvester Stallone’s love child.

***********************************************
    Time cast a spell on you but
    You won’t forget me
    I know I could have loved you but
    You would not let me
    -Fleetwood Mac

9. Evil_Cupcake says:

I bet King Kong Khloe is running around “ME JELLEZ! ME WANT CAKE NOOOOOOOW!”

10. mike says:

Submitted by Twinkletwat on Sat, 08/20/2011 – 7:28pm.
    Omg!

MK, you are right!! He looks like a “special needs” Taylor Lautner!!

That’s saying something right there, because Taylor Lautner looks special.

11. caprica six says:

Submitted by Hotmami on Sat, 08/20/2011 – 7:39pm.

K was much more attractive when she actually looked Armenian. Ho was GORGEOUS.
    __________
    HOTS you hotbitch, I was saying this same shit the other day to someone. That KK bitch is so much more attractive without the 7lbs of makeup and botox crapshit. Jesus, she’s got dismorphic issues up the ass. *pun, yet no pun, intended, ugh*
    _____

12. kokoskitten says:

Submitted by Hekki on Sat, 08/20/2011 – 7:36pm.

________________________________-

I read somewhere October so two more months of covers, promos, teasers etc. Plus it is going to be a 4 hour special.

13. Anonymous101 says:

AHAHAHAHA!! Love that kid! Feel bad for the reporter though – you can tell that she has the ‘eff my life’ sads in her eyes for having to report on this sh!t 🙁

_______________________________________________

“He had an okay body. Not fat at all. And naturally toned abs. She could pour a shot of tequila down his belly and slurp it out of his navel without getting splashed in the face.” – A Shore Thing, by the

14. Hekki says:

MissJane: Good point. That’s pretty stupid, though.

By October, I won’t give a shit. I give a shit NOW. I’ll be watching new episodes of all my favorite shows in October.

Plus, as someone pointed out, by the time October rolls around, we will have seen the photos anyway. Enough stuff will have leaked that I won’t watch the whole shitshow.

15. parissucksliterally says:

I agree, she was much prettier when she was in her sex tape. Her face didn’t look all perfect/plastic/alien, and she was stunning.

sign her book, Dlisters!

***********************************************
    I think it’s time we stop, children, what’s that sound
    Everybody look what’s going down

16. mike says:

Did anyone else half-expect that big black van to mow the kid down?

17. Hotmami says:

Congrats, Kim!

***********************************************
    Time cast a spell on you but
    You won’t forget me
    I know I could have loved you but
    You would not let me
    -Fleetwood Mac

18. Anonymoussss says:

Submitted by Hotmami on Sat, 08/20/2011 – 7:39pm.
    KK was much more attractive when she actually looked Armenian. Ho was GORGEOUS

**************

Absolutely agree. I blame her mother for Kim’s issues.

19. RustyHooligan says:

I like the CNN scroll: “Norway survivors return to scene of island rampage.”

20. parissucksliterally says:

Do you know they invited Kelly Ripa? Because you know how much they all hang out….she declined…

***********************************************
    I think it’s time we stop, children, what’s that sound
    Everybody look what’s going down

21. Evil_Cupcake says:

Submitted by RustyHooligan on Sat, 08/20/2011 – 7:53pm.
    I like the CNN scroll: “Norway survivors return to scene of island rampage.”

*****************************

FUCK REAL LIFE AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS, KIM KARDASHIAN IS GETTING MARRIED!

*claws at eyes*

22. Jana says:

I hate the Kardashians and their fame/money whoring ways. Kim’s sex tape and the fact that she got pissed on can be let go, as far as I’m concerned. I had friend who was friends with this couple and they did kinky shit like that. Gross, YES. Would I? Never. It’s just such a goddamn shame that that sex tape which was released was a blessing in disguise, her claim to fame and fortune. That pisses ME off.

**************************************************
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com – Click everyday to help animals in shelters

23. sonah22 says:

Wow. Our royal wedding. Just, wow. But hey, at least they’re openly trashy instead of those British inbreds who try to fool us.

But this is truly disgusting and a low point for America. How bad does are economy have to be for “us” to stop caring about rich, vapid whores who throw their wealth in our faces. But really, I wonder if most ppl hate her more than like her and that’s the appeal of watching this freak show.

At least her family um, hires people in this economy? And at least that other racist wonky-eyed cunt has been dethroned?

Gah! as Cunty Collins would say.

————————————————
    “Stretching your face until you’re barely recognizable doesn’t make you a bad person, it just makes you a bad person to look at sometimes.” -MK

24. Hotmami says:

Just saw on TMZ that Lindsay Lohan will be there. Now THAT is a high-class wedding.

***********************************************
    Time cast a spell on you but
    You won’t forget me
    I know I could have loved you but
    You would not let me
    -Fleetwood Mac

25. LaChaylo says:

Will the bride and groom walk under a shower of pee or will there be a an ice sculpture of Kim getting peed on?

26. Jana says:

bitch had no job, no income, no recognition, NOTHING
    before that tape. Now she’s a suddenly a business
    s woman, with sponsors, contracts, covers, shows etc.
    **************************************************