Pimp Mama Kris Debuts Her New Pulled Pork Face

July 16, 2011 / Posted by:

Kris Jenner got her face cut off, lifted and stitched last month just so she can look fresh for her main hooker’s wedding on August 20th and she showed off the results while shopping at her store with a camera crew and Lara Spencer yesterday. Kris Jenner before looked like if Joyce DeWitt’s mug shot got stuck to the front of Larry from Three’s Company head, and she still looks like that but with a facelift and a winking nostril.

Seriously, this is why getting a facelift freaks me out. You go in with normal face and you come out with frozen face and a wonky nostril. Nose looking like it’s doing an impersonation of Parasite Hilton and shit. That’s not the look. Kris Jenner looked fine before. Instead of getting her face lifted, she should’ve gotten her brain lifted out of her ass.

127 responses to “Pimp Mama Kris Debuts Her New Pulled Pork Face”

1. Toner says:

Always posing for the paps. What a family of fame whores.

2. Fucking_Classy says:

And don’t they all love those tacky fucking Birkins. I don’t get America’s infatuation with those skanks, wandering around throwing thousands on highly superfluous shit and flaunting their money while you guys are in the middle of an unparalleled economic crisis.

Yes, I do know that not all Americans worship them, but it’s quite clear that their famewhoring is paying off big time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    “Most people are average, neither black nor white. They’re gray. A dirty shade of gray.” – Dmitri Shostakovich

3. lazee says:

She looks good. She doesn’t have that surprise look on her face so many plastic surgery ppl have.

4. Abby Normal says:

Fucking_Classy on Sat, 07/16/2011 – 2:49pm.

By the way, the last time I saw those earrings they were in a christmas tree.

ROTFL!

♫”Jingle bitch, jingle bitch, jingle bitch rock!”♫♪

♪”Oh Christmas cunt, oh Christmas cunt, how fug are your door-knockers!”♫♪

♫♪”Grandma got run over by her earrings, hookin’ home from Cuntville Christmas Eve, You may so you don’t believe in Karma, but as for me and grandpa, we believe!”♪

5. louise_brooks says:

She looks exactly the same to me.

6. Mrs. Voorhees says:

Lara Spencer bugs the shit out of me.

7. guest says:

weezy!! *waves* imho she looks better.

******************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.
    It’s ok to be a redneck by the way.. just don’t yell git ‘er done because we all hate that.

8. Twat Muffin says:

Mrs. Vorhees — I agree with you; Lara Spencer bugs the ever living shit out of me.

I despise Kris Jenner for what she has brought to this world — popping out a bunch of useless fame whores. Fucking gypsies.

9. sinjin says:

(*Reads license plate on that Bently of Beverly Hills) LKRMAMA? Really? I was not aware that this whore birthed a ball player, just ordinary playahs. (*rolls eyes at the level of pretentiousness)

***********************************************
    “You’re ugly and your fucking bag is ugly too.”–John Galliano (allegedly)

10. louise_brooks says:

Submitted by guest on Sat, 07/16/2011 – 3:05pm.

weezy!! *waves* imho she looks better.

Hi guest!

I am still cracking up about the Christmas tree earrings. They look like those ornaments that come in Christmas cards with a pack of seeds to plant your own Christmas tree.

11. mike says:

Submitted by Fucking_Classy on Sat, 07/16/2011 – 2:55pm.

Eh, I agree with you, but you should see the depths to which Americans have degraded Christianity (which was, of course, already suffering).

12. scisan60 says:

She looks like a male flight attendant from AeroMexico airlines…she has man face.

13. Evil_Cupcake says:

I hate Kris Jenner more than her fucking low class, trash daughters, and that Lara Spencer is another one I would like to see hit with the unemployment line.

*************************************
    Submitted by El Bastardo on Mon, 07/04/2011 – 11:39am.
    You’re only bisexual if someone rams a bottle of water up your ass and you cum. FACT.

14. guest says:

Submitted by louise_brooks on Sat, 07/16/2011 – 3:11pm.
    Submitted by guest on Sat, 07/16/2011 – 3:05pm.

******

LOL!

******************

Submitted by DirtyWhoreMouth on Sat, 06/11/2011 – 9:32am.

15. Neurotic says:

At this point, everyone, young and old, should know why “Countess Lu-Ass” uttered the Money can’t buy you class cliche in a horrid song, full of irony when sung by her:

A whore is a whore.

I love hos, the ones who are true horz and live by our codes, admitting to not being better than you and me.

This woman thinks she’s better though. Fuck those Kardashians(sp?)

16. jalynne says:

I’ve seen that face before. She was the alien from X-Files or A Fire in the Sky, may be both. She’s a great actress.

17. shandi says:

I think that facelift was money wasted. She looks the same to me. I see no difference at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Wait until the bitch finds the family of wombats living in her chocha.” – MK

18. MKFan says:

She looks the same and pretty good for her age. me thinks. May need to lower the timer on the tanning beds.

19. Lemonene says:

Is that a canvas tote bag/birkin?

20. Anonymoussss says:

I can’t tell the difference.

21. Anonymoussss says:

BTW, kind of shocked me to learn Kathy Lee Gifford is best friends with Mama Kardashian, and that Gifford’s daughter is best friends with one of the younger Kardashian kids.

22. SoulTaker says:

She’s an ugly piece of shit.

23. mike says:

Well, I think what she had done was done well. That said, this woman is THE DEVIL.

24. boxerdude says:

Doesn’t look like bad work to me. Then again, although I know who she is I don’t watch reality TV so I don’t really know how she looked before. Her husband however looks like a burn victim who had a new face made out of pigskin stretched and stapled onto his skull.

25. KobeLover says:

She looks the same to me.

26. angel_i says: