If you don’t know anything about Congressman Aaron Schock of Illinois, here’s a few facts to help you make an educated decision on whether or not you would hit it.
- Aaron Jon Schock was born in Morris, Minnesota on May 28, 1981, which makes him a Gemini.
- Aaron Schock is a Republican congressman who has served Illinois’s 18th congressional district for two years.
- Aaron Schock is 29 years old making him the youngest U.S. Representative at the moment.
- Aaron Schock is not married and swears on his pink gingham shirt that he’s not gay.
- Aaron Schock is a conservative Baptist.
- Aaron Schock and his Photoshopped abs are working with Men’s Health for the Fit For Life Summer Challenge. Aaron says that like Michelle Obama, he wants America to drop the deep fried butter and pick up a free weight.
- Aaron Schock works out two hours a day.
- Aaron Schock rhymes with barren cock.
If you need another picture to make up your mind (and other parts), here’s Aaron giving us an “I can’t possibly be gay, because what gay person would wear shorts like these?! And no, I’m not wearing a sheer spandex Speedo thong underneath!” pose.
So have you made a decision yet? Okay, I’ll go first. Yes, I’d hit it, but only if he entertains me with a tap dancing routine in an airport men’s bathroom first!