I think… But I’m not sure what kind of series of events led to National (pharmaceutical association) treasure Paula Abdul shaking, screaming and crying into the ear of a 911 operator on Valentine’s Day afternoon in Santa Barbara, CA. TMZ got a hold of a clip of Paula having a passenger seat meltdown and claiming that her boyfriend won’t pull over and let her out of the car. Listen to it here and then we’ll discuss.
Police officers visited Paula’s house an hour later, and she told them it was just a huge verbal fight and she wasn’t interested filing a police report. Paula’s rep said: “Arguments with loved ones are often times heated. After the call was made everything was worked out.”
Paula is FREAKING the fuck out in that tape and her rep didn’t say what made her so upset, but I’m thinking the reason has to be one of the following:
1. Paula’s boyfriend is a fellow crazy and on the abusive side (let’s hope it’s not this one).
2. Paula boyfriend fired her from the next Bratz movie.
3. Paula is shooting the sequel to The Chase with Charlie Sheen and she really got into character.
4. Paula’s OnStar malfunctioned and wouldn’t unlock her door.
5. One of Paula’s recurring acid (or morphine) flashbacks came back to haunt her and she was actually sitting on her bed with her dogs sleeping below (they wouldn’t move).
Even though it doesn’t make any sense, I’m going to say it’s a little of number 4 and a little of number 5.