And If You Don’t Like It BOO HOO!

July 22, 2010 / Posted by:

The Children’s Choir of Hades, which masquerades under the name Kidz Bop while performing here on Earth, has conjured up an instant classic with their cover of Xtina’s HO SHIT ANTHEM “Not Myself Tonight.” Tipper Gore does not need to step in here, because the “fuck yous” have been replaced with “boo hoos“. So parents can let the baby prostitots and postnatal pimps in their lives shake their low-rise Pull-Ups to this without feeling an ounce of guilt!

Since these bratlings are singing about how they are not themselves tonight, does that mean they are actually behaving, being polite and not rolling their eyes at you when you tell them that they cannot watch another episode of Waverly Place or whatever shit they are filling their heads with? If that’s the case, this can be used as a parenting tool!

via ONTD

47 responses to “And If You Don’t Like It BOO HOO!”

1. angel_i says:

Submitted by Soultonic on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:17am.

I think people are sick of Xtina’s antics and that’s why her album flopped.
    ***********************************

Flopped? It just came out!
    I went to look for numbers cuz I don’t follow them and OMG – People wanna call Angie a saint need to get a load of Xtina’s charitable work. It’s pretty fucking amazing, man. And a good example of the difference between people who give to give and people who give to look good.

♥ Threadkilla!
    To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid,
    you must also be well-mannered. ~Voltaire
    Hot for Words!: Filibuster

2. will.i.am says:

Pretty sure Kidz Bop is out of touch with the world. Because 12 year olds take shots and kiss boys and girls these days. Then on school holidays they all sit outside a cafe sipping out of their drinks like their life is an episode of The Hills.

3. Eileenie McMeanie says:

Next———————–>

Sucky 12/14/09 Motherfucker, I lick pits for a living
    LawDog 03/15/2010 Leenie, LOL. I think we can all agree that I am the most important person ever Salacious 7/15/10 Thank you Leenie! You made me smile like a 19th century whore who got overpaid

4. angel_i says:

Submitted by will.i.am on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:30am.

************************************

Not mine, beyotch! (not personal – mama bear)

But I’m pretty sure Kidz Bop is for 8 year olds by 12 year olds like…which, yes, is even worse. But not nearly so bad when they’re singing harmless Hilary Duff songs.

♥ Threadkilla!
    To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid,
    you must also be well-mannered. ~Voltaire
    Hot for Words!: Filibuster

5. copacabanagirl says:

” Children’s Choir of Hades “….LOL! There’s not a kid I know from here to Hades that would find this Kidz Bop crap even remotely entertaining. I mean seriously, who do they produce this for? Make believe kids?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same. ” ~Carlos Castaneda~

6. Soultonic says:

Submitted by angel_i on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:28am.

Submitted by Soultonic on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:17am.

I think people are sick of Xtina’s antics and that’s why her album flopped.
    ***********************************

Flopped? It just came out!
    =====

I actually went to look at her numbers within the month of its release and it was a flop compared to her other albums…especially in the UK. She also canceled her tour to promote the album. The ‘Glee’ Soundtrack even outsold Bionic.

and

7. Vern says:

Hollah for Dollahs!

“Please sir, I want some more” Oliver Twist

8. will.i.am says:

Submitted by angel_i on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:36am.

I used to love Hilary Duff when I was 13 🙁 haha.

9. BRADIFUL BITCH says:

I could have lived forever without knowing about this fuckery.

/\
    I hate you but I’m not in hate with you.

10. jazzfish_77 says:

Submitted by will.i.am on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:30am.

=====

LOL! When I was twelve I listened to KISS and Zep and collected used books on the occult. I was gonna make a deal with the devil for wealth and fame. Never paid off. STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN PLAYED BACKWARDS LIED TO ME!!!

11. Raul Duke says:

Thank you Xtina for showing the world the circumference of Raul’s cock. When Raul stuck it in her eye she saw it coming. ************************************************************************************ Life is an adventure, explore! http://failblog.org/2010/07/20/epic-fail-photos-yearbook-quote-win/#comments

12. jazzfish_77 says:

Submitted by zomay on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:15am.

Lame. While we are at it, why don’t we start up a Playboy channel for toddlers. I’m sure Noah Cyrus is talking to TV execs as we speak.
    =====

Noah already signed a deal with Hustler.

13. angel_i says:

Submitted by Soultonic on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:38am.

Submitted by angel_i on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:28am.

Submitted by Soultonic on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:17am.

I think people are sick of Xtina’s antics and that’s why her album flopped.
    ***********************************

Flopped? It just came out!
    =====

************************************

I’m not surprised about Glee…and I hardly count it cuz it’s a fad. BUT I’m kinda surprised it’s not doing well. She’s bored me for ages now but I actually like this album. It interests me. She doesn’t sound or look at all like Gaga to me…just that everyone’s following a fashion trend and sadly, Xtina is a follower….personally, I think she’s doing a good job of following right now.

I’ve seen a LOT of people say: What is she doing strutting around doing ho shit?….I don’t mind her up there singing about this stuff and whatnot cuz, in her life, she’s pretty down-to-earth. She’s been working burlesque and came right out and said she was “Dirty” a whole long time ago….When Xtina sings, it’s not really a glimpse into her life but it’s ACTUALLY a performance. Maybe that’s why we don’t connect well with her, what with us all being in the Reality game… PLUS Ho shit is where it’s at. Would she do any better if she put on a pleated skirt and sang about making cupcakes?

I’ll be honest – I didn’t get it right away. I don’t know how to explain this properly but it’s a new rhythm…we’re all on a rhythm and Xtina stepped out. I dig it.

♥ Threadkilla!
    To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid,
    you must also be well-mannered. ~Voltaire
    Hot for Words!: Filibuster

14. angel_i says:

Submitted by will.i.am on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:43am.

Submitted by angel_i on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:36am.

I used to love Hilary Duff when I was 13 🙁 haha.

************************************

Don’t feel bad, I STILL sing Duff songs;p

|***********************************

LOL! I guess you were a late bloomer then.
    Unless, of course, you were sipping wine in the bath as you listened…;p

♥ Threadkilla!
    To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid,
    you must also be well-mannered. ~Voltaire
    Hot for Words!: Filibuster

15. thebutlerdidit says:

Will there be a video of flashing crotched tots?

16. Squash Posh says:

Hey Jazz! When I was 12 I listened to Led Zeppelin IV like it was going out of style! My friend has a 12 year old daughter…I made her sit down & listen it about a month ago. I told her it was time to move on from Pete Wentz..poor kid. She was like ‘wtf is this?’ Kids these days.
    On Christina…I have yet to hear that song on the radio so it must be a flop. But I live in Europe so maybe it hasn’t made it over here yet? Or maybe she isn’t very popular here.

17. Hekki says:

Thought that was Ke$ha.

18. HollyG says:

Ok, I’m curious now–does kidz bop cover EVERY so-called popular song? If so, how did they do that Blame it on the al-al-al-cohol song?

“Picking a favorite blog is like picking a favorite crackhead. I don’t know if I can do it” (MK, you’re my fave crackhead)

19. will.i.am says:

Submitted by angel_i on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 8:52am.

Yeah whenever I get drunk I always sing “So Yesterday” on Band Hero and I can never get through it cause I get boo’d off stage haha.

20. ImpertinentVixen says:

Children’s Choir of Hades! LMAO!

*reports to devil’s office*

Has this group covered Fuck the Police or Smack My Bitch Up yet? Because they really, really should.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
    “You’re disssthphicable!!!!!”

21. Mr. Mercury says:

The TV commercial for this is pretty disturbing also. Makes me wonder where all the real children went, most of the time all I see are spoiled mini-adults with Twitter, cell phones, piercings, makeup, and all the trappings of a slut club culture they’re still too young to understand. Watching a 12-year old grinding it out on the dance floor is both appalling and sad.

“What’s your motto?” “Kill everyone NOW”

22. DirtyWhoreMouth says:

Submitted by HollyG on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 9:10am.
    ____________________________________________

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-apple juice

“This is why we can’t have nice things”

*swoon* at DWM… such a BITCH! by Jack-n-the-Hat 04/27/2010

23. angel_i says:

Don’t worry Mr. Mercury – I know a whole bunch of twelve year olds who still giggle and blush at the idea that they MIGHT, SOMEDAY be part of the debauchery. They don’t swear (ok sometimes but not casually) or wear ho clothes and they’re not even geeky. They’re just kids who think being a kid is pretty cool and are not tryna shed themselves of it too quickly.

♥ Threadkilla!
    To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid,
    you must also be well-mannered. ~Voltaire
    Hot for Words!: Filibuster

24. forever.now says:

i’ve seen the christina video for this song. just too much fuckery.

as for kidz bops… when you have to replace multiple “fuck yous” in a song, that should be a subtle indication that it’s really not a kids’ song. there are plenty of other songs. in fact, i imagine they could’ve found a different song on that very same christina cd.

25. Banana Jesus says:

Submitted by HollyG on Thu, 07/22/2010 – 9:10am.

Blame it on the br-br-br-breast milk?

Blame it on the ju-ju-juice box?

26. Mr. Mercury says:

@angel…thanks for that observation, it’s nice to know there are still kids out there that aren’t jaded by the time they hit the teen years. I’m just feeling really old today I guess!

“What’s your motto?” “Kill everyone NOW”