Anderson Cooper must have turned down Tommy Girl’s invitation to personally audit mah boo’s asshole with his tongue, because Scientology is now madder than Suri Cruise when you tell her ass “NO!”.
As some of you may know, Mah Boo has put his giggle at risk by investigating Scientology on his show for the past few years. L. Ron Hubbard’s disciples have gone after Mah Boo before for fucking with them, but now they are going in for the kill (Please don’t kill Mah Boo, alien people).
Gawker reports that Scientology has published an entire magazine about Mah Boo’s lies. Scientologists handed free copies out in front of CNN’s offices in NYC yesterday afternoon. That mess is online, but Gawker was kind enough to post the highlights for those who don’t feel like getting their IP address filed into Xenu’s cabinet.
He (Mah Boo) only talked to “Anti-Scientology apostates,” who’d been kicked out for bad things—including sex!
* Nobody even watches his stupid show any more (because it sucks).
* AC was a prima donna and kept putting ridiculous demands on Scientology, including once canceling and interview due to an “inner ear bug.” Of gayness?
* Scientologists prove that they saw a Harper’s Index at least once.
* Here is a picture of Anderson Cooper dressed up as a Joker (which is what he is).
* Anderson Cooper loves terrorists.
* “Larry King was the only CNN host qualified to interview the Scientology leader.” Haha.
And I think the picture they used of Mah Boo was taken right after Tommy flashed his hongray Scientolohole at him.