Pamela Anderson Is Moving On Up!

February 11, 2010 / Posted by:

It seems like it was just yesterday (it was practically yesterday) that Pamela Anderson was signing bottles of her perfume Malibu at Rite-Aid in Pennsylvania. So far that is the most glamorous event of 2010! But apparently, Rite-Aid isn’t good enough for Pamela anymore, because she’s now signing at SEARS! Well, smell HER! Actually…..don’t, because I’m pretty sure the surgeon general issued a warning against that.

So if you happen to be getting an oil and filter change at any of these Sears, simply head on over to the perfume department, put on your Hazmat suit and present your receipt and perfume bottle to Pam. After she inspects it closely and punches a hole in it, she’ll gladly sign it for you with a smile!

(Thanks to Tracy who wants everyone to know that she gets e-mails from Sears and will be first in line on Saturday)

61 responses to “Pamela Anderson Is Moving On Up!”

1. beakers bitch says:

Damn, girlfriend can’t even get a Skinemax movie role to shake her ta-tas in? How the mighty have fallen. Btw, my dog is coming out with her own fragrance. Coming soon to a drug store near you.

2. Albatross says:

SEARS! Oh, sweet Jeebus! LMAO

**********
    “No escapin’ when I start
    Once I’m in, I own your heart”

3. StickaCockinWoodyAllensMouth says:

I’m a perve, I was searching for the dog’s penis.

Please Mr. Francis Ford Coppola, make a Godfather part 4 with Talia Shire as the Godfather and Kay finally with the program.

4. Mrs. Voorhees says:

Cum see the softer side of Sears

5. Chirio says:

ROFL!

Coma Caca!
    ———————————-

6. putas says:

Now this just makes me SAD. I never hated her, she seems sweet just.. has horrible taste. And she needs to cover up more, less makeup she’d look so much better and more fresh. Less harsh.

That said, didn’t she get a big enough settlement from Tommy? And royalties from Bay Watch? Maybe she blew through her money already. This almost makes me as sad as seeing Jordan from NKOTB sitting at a collapsible card table literally in the middle of racks in some department store…and only 1-2 hugely obese women looming in the background, not even looking for an autograph.

All of these celeb’ perfumes smell alike. Acrid or overly sweet, generic cheap perfume. They all smell like that cheap drug store perfume CANDIES or something.

7. Big Bertha says:

SKANK STOP!

Yoko

_______________________________________________
    Dale Doback: Okay, here’s the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go!

8. Twat Muffin says:

Zomay — I’m in Chicago and Montgomery Ward’s closed YEARS ago. What a crapfest that was.

“Malibu,” a tempting melange of Malibu sand, cocaine, unwashed ass & dried-up jizz, perfect for ladies who want to smell like a true California girl!

9. caprica six says:

i’m going to use this moment to say a nice thing: she is working AND hasn’t produced any scandalous news lately either. (god knows we’ve got enough scandalous ‘judge this’ boneheads ready and willing to eye/brain/soul-screw us).

so, this is good for Pam.

10. squiggles says:

Hey, a check’s a check! IN THIS ECONOMY, I’d soooo walk my ass down to Sears and sign a few things if it’d bring more cash my way. At least she’s keepin it legal.

11. zomay says:

Twat Muffin on Thu, 02/11/2010 – 8:23pm.

…………………………………..

Indeed it was. Loungers and girdles.

12. AmberChella says:

Um, putas, do not hate on Candies.

My favorite part of this story is Tracy! You go, girl. LOL

Didn’t Wards have a lunch counter?

13. Santa Ana Winds says:

It’s possible that I can get to the South Coast Plaza on Saturday. I’ll let you know how it goes MK.

14. Tigerlilly says:

I didn’t even know Sears still existed. There ain’t one within miles and miles of me, I don’t got no TV…I really thought they was done…Well, now that they peddlin’ some STD juices in a bottle they may as well be…”Come C the softer side of Hep…” Yeah, no…and I don’t want to smell that toxic mess either.

**********************************
    Sorry, Roger, you are tiger now…

15. Michael_is_the_SHIT says:

THAT’S SAD THAT PAM IS PUSHIN CHEAP PERFUME NOW. BUT HEY IF IT PAYS THE BILLS IM ALL FOR IT!! I WOULD PUSH DEODORANT IF THEY PAID ME!! FUCKIN RECESSION!!

16. JPRX says:

Ya made it kid … you’re a star, in the big time, a contender, etc.

_______________________________________________

17. Auntie Mame says:

Next stop Dollar Tree.

“Well, it is very nice to meet ya’ll motherfuckers an’ ho’s.” Shanaynay (Shane Dawson)

18. Manimal5 says:

Every dumbass celeb has a perfume:

Manimal5 perfume: Fartwaffle

************************************************

19. Stock Broker says:

If Pammy swings by Quick Lube while I’m getting an oil change, MAYBE I will have her sign a can of Penzoil. Depends on my mood.

Good Evening Dlisted Nite Crew ~

_______________________________________________
    “His faggy coffee shop poetry reading glasses will go over well in prison. I expect to see them on cumonglasses.com”. ~ Dlister Provolone

20. Stock Broker says:

Mike ~
    I have: its the mens bathroom stall at LaGuardia.

Submitted by mike on Thu, 02/11/2010 – 7:30pm.
    Has anyone actually smelled her perfume?

_______________________________________________

21. Pimpcessa says:

Damn, does anyone really remember the days when she was beautiful anymore??

__________________________________________________________
    I’m your huckleberry…

22. caprica six says:

Submitted by Stock Broker on Thu, 02/11/2010 – 9:41pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAFLOL. same here….depends on my mood. would not purposely stop anywhere to see her; but if she’s in my area, then maybe i’d check the situation out.

but i damn well ain’t buying any eu de toilette of hers. she needs to market something else; thinking an introspective memoir (married to a rocker w/ hep while raising kids). it’s more interesting than some stupid cologne.

23. Tigerlilly says:

Submitted by Auntie Mame on Thu, 02/11/2010 – 9:33pm.
    Next stop Dollar Tree.
    **************************************

That’s just rude…I believe it’s Big Lots THEN Dollar Tree…and on to Quick Trip…Oh Pammy…it had to end like this…?

**********************************
    Sorry, Roger, you are tiger now…

24. beakers bitch says:

Submitted by caprica six on Thu, 02/11/2010 – 9:51pm.

She already did it, sorta. She wrote a “fictional” story about a big boobed actress who marries a rocker. Bea Arthur read from it at her Comedy Central Roast….

25. menyc says:

Not since “Get It, Girl!” featuring T_Cruise have I laughed so hard at an MK post. Please continue the coverage of this media blitz!

Goodbye, Cinzano…

26. megank says:

I remember when she was pretty, back in the early 90s. She’s so disgusting to look at now. She looks like she smells and is dirty. And this perfume thing is a joke. Bitch running out of money?