Alec Baldwin’s publicist is telling everyone that his client did not try to overdose on pills during the night. AP first reported that Alec was taken to the hospital early this morning after his 14-year-old daughter Ireland called 911 saying that he was unresponsive. Ireland also told the operator that they had argued that night and she thinks he might have swallowed a Lohan-handful of pills. But Alec’s rep is shrugging it off as a “misunderstanding.” This is what his prwhore had to say:
“This was a misunderstanding on one person’s part. Alec was quickly released from the hospital, he’s completely fine and will be at work today.”
Maybe Alec was just sleeping off his donut hangover. That thoughtless little pig Ireland is going to lose her allowance for two weeks for waking up daddy!