Peaches Geldof Almost Died

December 17, 2009 / Posted by:

Peaches Geldof, the socialtard daughter of Bob Geldof, was on her way to Disneyland in CA yesterday when the driver of the car she was riding in lost control and crashed that shit. Everyone in the car lived to Tweet the tale.

Actually, just a few minutes before the crash Peaches took to her Twitter to joke about how she felt like she was in Grand Theft Auto because she was speeding down the freeway with her IDGAF (“I Don’t Give A Fuck“) crew. The IDGAF crew is like the special needs version of Big Brother’s Chilltown alliance.

That Peaches is such a hardcore bad ass motherfucker hipster. It’s a shame that she has the name of an elderly Maltese who can’t control its bowels anymore.

I’ll let Peaches’ Tweets tell the rest of the story. You might want to put a helmet on so you don’t suffer brain injuries while banging your head on the table. Don’t end up like Peaches did naturally.

Speeding like I have never, ever witnessed before on the freeway courtesy of @thedeathqueen -feel like I’m in a scary car chase video game..
about 20 hours ago from UberTwitter

Just actually experienced a full on car carsh with the IDGAF crew. Wow, I guess we really don’t GAF.
about 20 hours ago from UberTwitter

@thedeathqueenonthecrash “I was just trying to get us all to Disney on fucking time! My creeper slipped on the pedals! Its not my fault!”
about 20 hours ago from UberTwitter

Honestly can’t believe were alive after that. And that the front of the car is totally fucked up and yet were still carrying on to Disney!?
about 20 hours ago from UberTwitter

My last memories if we had all died following the epic crash- reading the nme, then screaming clinging to @ajtweets what a way to go…
about 20 hours ago from UberTwitter

Can’t believe “Dead Mans Party” was playing during that.
about 20 hours ago from UberTwitter

And she also Tweeted a picture of the aftermath. That’s probably what the inside of my head looks like after reading this shit. Now, I think I’ll go bash a peach until it turns to mush. It’s for breakfast!

Comments