If Amy Wino doesn’t visit THE CLINIC (dun dun dun) at least a few times a month, the staff starts to get a little worried that they might lose their jobs. Lucky for them, Wino dropped in last night after she had a bad reaction from mixing medications.
The Mirror reports that Wino got the ills after she mixed over-the-counter cough medication with some shit she was already taking. A source said, “Amy took over-the-counter stuff for a cold but it didn’t agree with medication she takes for her on-going recovery. A doctor came to the house and advised her to go the hospital to make sure she was all right. She was due to stay the night.”
You would think that Wino’s body is already used to every kind of drug in all combinations, so something in the milk ain’t clean about this. It’s not like she swallowed a vitamin or licked a clean piece of lettuce. My guess is that Wino is really in the hospital to get a fix of her latest addiction: plastic surgery. Don’t widen your eyes if you see Wino strolling out of there with a new ass like a Care Bear or a nose like a Jackson.
Here’s Wino trolling around London on Saturday night, just a few hours before she checked into the hospital.