A court official in Majorca, Spain announced that a postmortem shows that Boyzone’s Stephen Gately (seen here with the legendary Tania Mcintosh) died of natural causes. The official went on to say that Stephen “suffered a pulmonary oedema, an accumulation of fluid on the lungs.” They wouldn’t say if this confirms the rumor that Stephen choked on his vomit. Thinkofpuppies.
The fluid found in his lungs has been sent to the labs for testing. Stephen’s body has been released to his husband for him to take to Ireland.
This past weekend, 33-year-old Stephen was found dead in the house he shares with his husband Andrew Cowles. Stephen was found by a Bulgarian man named Georgi Dochev. Georgi has been telling the tabloids that he had met Stephen and Andrew at a club that night. Georgi added that they all went back to the house, and while Stephen fell asleep on the sofa, he went to the bedroom with Andrew. Expect Georgi to release a pop song about the whole thing in 3…2..
Source: Sky News