DJ AM Died Of An Accidental Overdose

September 29, 2009 / Posted by:

The New York City Medical Examiner has ruled DJ AM’s cause of death as an accidental drug overdose. They added that in their opinion he didn’t commit suicide.

The toxicology report shows that a bunch of drugs were found in his system at the time of his death. A shit load, actually. A Paula Abdul-load. You get the picture.

The M.E. said they found cocaine (crack or powder), OxyContin, Xanax, Vicodin, Ativan, Benadryl, Klonopin and Levamisole (a drug used to cute cocaine). The M.E. wouldn’t say whether or not DJ AM had any prescriptions for the stuff found in his system.

The full report will not be released to the media.

Tags:
SHARE
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).

src="https://c.statcounter.com/922697/0/f674ac4a/1/"
alt="drupal analytics" >