Yes, They Really Are That Spectacular

September 21, 2009 / Posted by:

Christina Hendricks’ fiance wakes up to her magnificent chichis every single morning, but they still manage to knock the wind out of him every time he sees them. MAN DOWN! You can’t put any blame on him, because looking at Christina’s mounds of wonder really is a spiritual experience. Really, I see the face of Jesus, God, Buddha, Allah and the Brangie twin messiahs whenever I look at them.

I’m gayer than the Disney Channel and I would give up my left ass lip (it’s kind of limp anyway) to spend the rest of my days motorboating on Christina’s Lake Chichis.

Here’s more pictures of Christina’s holy tittay balls at the Emmys last night. I also threw in some pictures of the rest of the Mad Men cast, because they won Best Dramz.

132 responses to “Yes, They Really Are That Spectacular”

1. GlitterKitty says:

No Word

I have no body issues, no need to as I am slim, but wtf is that comment? She looks fine. Why act like she has Rosanne Barr’s figure here? She is a normal woman size. I think she is gorgeous on the show. Maybe not the best dress but how incredibly patronising to say she may be giving hope to women ( who are what, larger than a (UK) size 12).

2. TheJackson4 says:

I’d hit it! Congrats to Mad Men, my third favorite show after Sons of Anarchy and True Blood.

3. kanderso says:

My mind simply cannot comprehend the size of her chichis. And it always strikes me that after looking at someone like Christina (who I think is really pretty), all the other tv hos look sort of shriveled up and unattractive. Makes me wonder about contemporary beauty standards. Anyway, that’s too much thought for a Monday morning…let’s stick with NICE RACK.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    “Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.” ~ Pink

4. BangoSkank says:

January Jones is gorgeous.

5. louise_brooks says:

The color of the dress is nice, but that’s it. WTF is that white dress?? It looks sharp. I don’t mean that in a good way. I mean it would cut you.

6. Raul Duke says:

That dork is slappin’ those yababhoos around? That ain’t right.

7. Stoney says:

I bet she looks like a dimpled up granny with low swingers naked. She ain’t exactly in shape.
    _____________________________________________
    “Let s/he who is without sin, cast the first Stoney.”

8. OurMissC says:

Not really a fan of this look for her but she looks stunning on Mad Men. Are those real?

“Get me a bromide – and put some gin in it.”

9. Sensimina says:

So what, my tits are big too. She doesn’t even show them off right in this dress, which is hideous. She’s pretty though.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn’t settle for the first thing that comes to him.

10. No Words says:

GlitterKitty…

I just don’t think that she looks good, whether thin or fat. She looks flabby, not toned. I don’t have an issue with her weight. The body issues comment was more about her giant chest.

See, I am mellow. (-:

And I do admit that some of my animus has to do with the fact that I can’t stand her as an actress.

11. Jill-The-Ripper says:

Submitted by kanderso on Mon, 09/21/2009 – 9:58am.
    ~~~~~~~
    I agree. I would love to have a bod like hers.
    The sticks with tits and lips which are today’s beauty ideal do not appeal to me.

12. Jeepster says:

Thumbnail #2 – I rest my case.

This is a beautiful body. Probably looks like a goddess nekkid.

I am a hetero female, but if I were a dyke or a guy, this is what I would be looking at…

This girl is the anti-Victoria Beckham. And how nice – clearly, she does not see food as the ENEMY.

“vaya con huevos mi amigos”

13. kanderso says:

Submitted by Stoney on Mon, 09/21/2009 – 10:01am.
    ************************

Actually her legs are really toned and thin and nice. She’s just got a big ass and big tittays. Really tiny waist, too…

She’s probably not super toned up like a lot of H-Wood, but she’s not overly flabby.

Observe: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vce7Yw3tHpg/SnqQRuRY8zI/AAAAAAAAELs/Iu43uoh8EEs/s800/Christina-Hendricks-2.jpg

And that’s not overly airbrushed…she looks like that on the show too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    “Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.” ~ Pink

14. Big Bertha says:

are they fake? unless her boobs are real, a la Sophia Loren, the big tits mean nothing (anyone can get a boob job)

15. jack-n-the-hat says:

Submitted by kanderso on Mon, 09/21/2009 – 10:07am.
    Submitted by Stoney on Mon, 09/21/2009 – 10:01am.
    ************************

And that’s not overly airbrushed…she looks like that on the show too.
    ———————————

DAYUM!!!!!
    _____________________________________________
    KEEP FUCKIN THAT CHICKEN!

16. Stoney says:

Ok, kanderso, I’m feeling ya. I do think she’s airbrushed there, but I don’t watch the show so you probably know better than I. But the boobs are just yuck to me. Maybe it’s the dress but they just look like fat. It’s my opinion and I can have it!

_____________________________________________
    “Let s/he who is without sin, cast the first Stoney.”

17. Plecostomus says:

Submitted by kanderso on Mon, 09/21/2009 – 10:07am.
    ************************
    Observe: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vce7Yw3tHpg/SnqQRuRY8zI/AAAAAAAAELs/Iu43uoh8EEs
    —————————

Holy Jessica Rabbit, Roger!

====================================

Bottom-feeder.

18. Raul Duke says:

Observe: BOING!

19. yepyepyep says:

she is pretty and its fit that dress is not good on her it makes her boobs like a uniboob and somehow she looks tubby but she is probably a size 6 or 8 tops, needs a new stylist
    Frankly my dear, I don’t give a Damn!! “Rhett Butler”

20. Tristram says:

Her fiancé is Geoffrey Arend, a B-actor whose first “big” role seems to have been (500) Days of Summer.

_________________
    Late middle age, he was coming to understand, was a time of life when everything was predictable and yet somehow you failed to see any of it coming.

21. Stoney says:

I’d say size 12 and lots of spanx.

_____________________________________________
    “Let s/he who is without sin, cast the first Stoney.”

22. ISprainedMyUvula says:

Just an unflattering dress. If she’d been wearing something that lifted those suckers (no pun intended) up more, she’d probably look better.

**************************************
    What’s the exchange rate on me giving less than a rat’s ass? – TV

23. kittycatastrophe says:

I’m one of those skinny bitches that can fit a change purse in a training bra and I think her body is phenomenal…and I’m straight. There’s a reason guys drool over a chick like that and I think people caught up in “Hollywood Skinny” ignore the real fact that most men like curvy broads.

__________________________________________________
    I am not a pussy.

24. kanderso says:

One problem with Christina is that she hasn’t learned how to dress her unique shape. On the show and in magazines, etc., she looks STUNNING, but she always looks significantly worse when she’s left to her own devices (red carpets especially).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    “Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.” ~ Pink

25. Jill-The-Ripper says:

Submitted by kittycatastrophe on Mon, 09/21/2009 – 10:15am.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I agree with you, too.
    I think most men love the feel of a woman’s curves. Not their skeleton.