Er. Well, it looks like Megan Fox’s mouth of destruction launched a torpedo of words which exploded directly into her own movie. Box Office Mojo reports that Jennifer’s Body opened in the #5 spot at the box office this weekend with just $6.8 million. Even Jennifer Aniston’s Entenmann’s queef extravaganza Love Happens did better.
For some reason, I thought JB (also titled Megan’s Mouth) would’ve sold a shit load of tickets due to all the pube-challenged fanboys wanting to bust one into their popcorn while watching Megan kiss on Amanda Seyfried and chew on boys. I was wrong.
Here’s what the rest of the weekend box office looked like. I know Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is a kids movie, but it sounds like hardcore gay porn featuring plenty of scat scenes. Yes, you can always find me in the gutter.
1. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – $30.1 million
2. The Informant! – $10.5 million
3. Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All by Myself – $10.0 million
4. Love Happens – $8.4 million
5. Jennifer’s Body – $6.8 million
6. 9 – $5,5 million
7. Inglourious Basterds – $3.6 million
8. All About Steve – $3.4 million
9. Sorority Row – $2.5 million
10. The Final Destination – $2.4 million
Image VIA Fangoria