This little ball of utter adorableness is now prancing around the fields in heaven after a horrific fire took his young life. Martha Stewart delivered the heart-killing news via her Twitter. Martha barely got the Chow puppy she named Gengis Khan a few months ago. According to Martha, some kind of freak propane explosion is to blame. This is what she wrote:
And then about one hour later, she Twittered this:
I swear, only fucking Martha!
But seriously, this is fucking sad. Puppies aren’t supposed to go to heaven so soon. Especially not like this! The sads in every way. Rest in peace, Gengis and all the other doggies who passed away in the accident.