Basement Baby Down!

February 18, 2009 / Posted by:

Solange was out of the basement for longer than 24-hours and I don’t think she was used to foreign oxygen and particles, because she passed the hell out! Yes! Basement Baby hit the floor at the airport. Her body obviously wanted to be closer to the basement.

I’m sure you’ve already read about it on CNN, because every major international news outlet reported this breaking tragic event. Okay, not really. Solange reported it herself on Twitter. Hey, someone’s got to try to keep her relevant. Apparently, Basement Baby had a too many DRANK pills. Here’s some of Solange’s Twitter postings documenting the events leading up to her fall from…from the bottom?

think im certified loosing it on nyquil. going to sleep before i start freestyling on the plane.
about 11 hours ago from web

omg i didnt know nyquil could do this to you.i took the pills tho.cant stomach cough syrup.trying to be proactive on this flight.
about 11 hours ago from web in reply to Krucial

Never taking nyquil again. I feel so wierd.
about 7 hours ago from mobile web

Woaah…… How’d I end up in the hosptal?
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

Guess I passed out! Scary. Hooked up to IV now . Apparantly I’m super dehydrated.
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

My mom is here! I’m ready to go! I’m fine now. Just let me go home and drink Gatorade!
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

I’ve never passed out before. Shit was like the movies. People standing over me saying “hello”. I’ve been embarrased enough today.
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

I’m out! Yay!
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

Is it just me or does this sort of have a David After Dentist feel to it? Solange Out Of Basement! She probably says “Is this real life?” every time they let her stick her head out of the basement window.

And seriously, Solange is no joke when it comes to Twitter. I think being locked up down there for so long has made her mute or something. That’s some Nell shit. The only way she communicates is through Twitter.

Here’s a few pictures of Solange with Giorgio Armani at his store opening in NYC just a few hours before she hit the floor.