For the second weekend in a row, “Beverly Hills Chihuahua” is the #1 movie at the box office with $17.5 million. It’s made a total of $52.4 million. Damn. Stoners and screaming babies must really love this shit.
The end is near (see below), so people would rather be entertained by a singing chihuahua than a talking DiCaprio. It makes sense. Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe’s new bore fiesta “Body of Lies” was no match for the dancing chihuahuas.
“Body of Lies” brought in $13.1 million, which was good enough for the third spot. HAH! My chihuahua laughs at the dude from “Titanic.”
That horror movie that we’ve probably seen a million times “Quarantine” was the #2 movie of the weekend with $14.2 million.
I was tempted to see “Beverly Hills Chihuahua” this weekend, but I decided to wait until it shows up on my Netflix queue. That way I can see it from the comfort of my own bong. Besides, if I want to be entertained by a talking chihuahua, I just have to take a few dozen bong hits and stare at my own dog. We’ve seriously had some amazing and deep conversations while riding on the green cloud. He knows me better than anyone.
Here’s the weekend’s top 10:
1. Beverly Hills Chihuahua – $17.5 million
2. Quarantine – $14.2 million
3. Body of Lies – $13.1 million
4. Eagle Eye – $11.0 million
5. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist – $6.5 million
6. The Express – $4.7 million
7. Nights in Rodanthe – $4.6 million
8. Appaloosa – $3.3 million
9. The Duchess – $3.3 million
10. City of Ember – $3.2 million