The Sun claims that the Crackie of Camden overdosed twice in the past year. They say “overdosed,” she says “Ice pops! Bring me ice pops!” Well, she really likes ice pops.
A source said that Amy Wino’s first overdose happened in August of last year when she had a little too much of cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, ketamine and crystal meth. Hmmm…I blame the ketamine. You can’t trust something that puts a pussy to sleep. The source said that Wino’s body started going into convulsions that were “like a scene from The Exorcist.” That’s not saying much. When Wino walks down the street, it looks like a scene from “The Exorcist.”
Her second “overdose” came last month and she was briefly hospitalized for it. At the time, her daddy said she had a bad reaction to medication, but we all know that was a bunch of caca. It’s been claimed that the real reason for her trip to the hospital was because she smoked too much weed. The source said, “She had smoked an inhuman amount of hash which resulted in acute cannabis poisoning. You have to take a shitload of pot to suffer that severe a reaction.”
She apparently smoked weed for 36-hours straight and the doctors are afraid her brains are permanently damaged. HA! What brains?
I’ve never heard of someone “overdosing” on weed before. Some of my friends have smoked weed for days straight and the worst thing that has happened to them is getting a severe craving for Pintos ‘N Cheese from Taco Bell. Okay, that’s pretty bad.
But I wouldn’t put it pass Wino. If anybody was going to overdose on weed, it would be Wino. You know that song, “I smoke 2 joints in the morning“? Wino probably changes the lyrics to “I smoke 200 joints in the morning! I smoke 200 at night!”